How I pee on a nude beach

Like I'm sure I mentioned in a previous thread, I'm into public nudity(especially nude beaches), peeing in public, and nude peeing. I've been in CA for the past few days and enjoying a pair of nude beaches, one of which is very popular. The thing I like about CA is its very rugged, facilities are not always available, and Blacks Beach is no exception. The north part of the beach is mostly dudes with their b/fs and aren't very shy about peeing in the open. When I'm laying out up there I'll just walk a few feet from my towel and let it go where I'm standing as well. The southern section of the nude part though is more family friendly with single girls, guys, and sometimes families. When I've got to pee and I'm laying out down there I walk towards the cliffs but stay relatively close to the crowd so everyone can see me pee and "set the example" by showing them they can do the same. I'm very nonchalant and sort of face the sunbathers without appearing like I'm doing it on purpose. Apparently it worked yesterday as there were two younger girls with a guy laying out nude who saw me pee, I swear I saw one of the girls give me a sly grin.😉

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1