What's your favorite part of peeing and why?

I've only been here for like five seconds but I can see already that there's a lot of diversity to this site and what users enjoy about this fetish. I'm really interested and want to know more! Personally, I can't get enough of soaking things — towels, the dirty laundry, the floor, even my own clothes as I'm wearing them.

Not to mention the thought of being soaked.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, imani said:

I've only been here for like five seconds but I can see already that there's a lot of diversity to this site and what users enjoy about this fetish. I'm really interested and want to know more! Personally, I can't get enough of soaking things — towels, the dirty laundry, the floor, even my own clothes as I'm wearing them.

The thought of soaking your clothes as you're wearing them sounds SO interesting.

For me generally the release... Holding can be good, but is something of a means to an end to me. Wetting is fun when in the mood, as is pissing on things.  But the pinnacle moment is that release.  Also heightened if I've been caught desperate in a situation where I need / want to hold, and finally get to release - like maybe driving down a motorway getting increasingly desperate, pulling off at a junction or services and finally being able to release.

Also it's worth saying that a large part of my obsession is with female peeing (and the female form in general), so often when I'm experiencing holding and release, my thoughts will be on 'what if I was female', so not so much the act of pulling out my dick and peeing on a tree, but the thought of what I would do in a skirt and skimpy underwear.  If I've got the house to myself and washing to be done, I'll maybe hold to the point of near leaking in a pair of tight jeans - and imagine when I leak, the flow out of a slit and down my legs.  Still the release being the pinnacle.

• Hot 1

Welcome from me too! For me, it's the release, which is always heightened if I'm somewhat desperate, but can be amazing anyway. And also if it's (a) somewhere interesting, (b) over myself or (c) into my clothes. Seeing my wife peeing is a special treat (but I don't think you are asking about others' peeing are you?).

• Like 1

And a warm welcome from me as well, 

1 hour ago, imani said:

And a warm welcome from me as well, imani ! I hope you'll find what you're looking for on this forum-I know I did...and there's still so much more to read,share and experience here .

What I'm saying is.. I came here for a few things,all pee-related, but ended up with a whole lot more that I'm beginning to love. 

Edited by wannawatchuwiggle
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, Boystoiletlover said:

The tingling feeling in your stomach when you need to go, the feeling just as your penis opens and the water starts flowing and feeling it rushing out of your shaft...especially when you’re bursting 

Same here. It's the sense of relief, feeling with my finger my urethra really pulsating as the urine flows through. Also it's neat to watch the toilet bowl as it fills up with tons of bubbles and the splashes coming out of the bowl all over on the rim, seat, and floor. It's a hassle to clean, but fascinating to see how high and far these splashes can go.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

I'm more into watching other guys pee than myself peeing, but my favorite part is the release. Love seeing the piss flow out of a guy's cock and I really like it when it is done outside and lands on a tree or a wall or a bush.  I do get some enjoyment feeling and seeing the piss flow from my own cock, though.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I personally love the feeling of warmth running down my body. Weather it is my own pee or someone else's I want to have that feeling of golden warm liquid rushing down my chest as much as possible. I always make sure to drink a lot before my showers so that I can start by pissing on myself before getting clean.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

At the risk of sounding terribly bland and boring even: what I like about it the m o s t is still the interaction with otehr likeminded spirits! both here,and on other forums.

Talking about what makes one tick,what others love about it-even learn about completely new aspects,this all contributes to a better understanding of oneself (me) and it's one h#ll of a fun thing to spend your time with !

• Agree 2

Well, if that ^^^^ makes a person bland and boring then count me in...  I'll have a luke-warm vanilla latte with vanilla milk and vanilla sprinkles.

As much as I love the occasional real life sightings, and the universe of online female pee content of all types, the self fuelled fantasies and play, the contact here with others telling me I'm not alone is right up there too.   So @wannawatchuwiggle - understand you completely there.

• Love 2

Personally i like different aspects of peeing, like getting desperate and hold my pee until i cant anymore. I like to wet my pants with or without desperation and lately i have been really interested about diapers and wetting them and actually today i will get my first ever Tena pants to test.

• Like 1