Stadium peeing

Guest Peelover85

Guest Peelover85

Good morning all,

After watching the football last night it made me wonder if people get up from their seats while the game is on and go to the toilets or whether after consuming alcohol they literally just pee where they're sat?

Any stories or photos welcome 🙂

Certainly in the old days where football stadiums were largely stands rather than seated areas I believe lots of people would just pee where they were standing.  It is probably less the case these days, but I'm sure it still happens.   Not having ever been to a football match, I can't really comment though.   

• Love 1
Guest Peelover85

Hey Alfresco,

No I haven't ever been either, but surely men and hopefully women don't want to miss anything and just go where they're sat..

We can only hope lol.

Have a good day 🙂

Similarly I’ve never been into a football stadium during a match, so am probably not qualified to comment 

I did notice during last night’s Euro final match, when the whistle blew for the end of the standard 90 minutes, the camera was showing a wider shot and large chunks of people all left their seats rushing towards the exits. 

Possibly rushing to the toilets or I guess possibly to the bar (I assume alcohol is still served at such matches?)

I’ll give the match crowd full credit for being real fans unlike the thugs rampaging and ransacking outside. Even so, in the stands I’d be a bit surprised if there wasn’t a fair amount of stadium peeing going on, whether into empty plastic cups of just onto the floor. 
I’ll let the real aficionados comment more accurately though. 

• Like 1

Not everyone uses the toilets at the stadiums but can get busy depending where you are, I have helped worked at a stadium. The toilets are used for other things than peeing. (as u can guess) a lot of fans wait until they are on the coaches going home before they pee, make a mess in the coach, not a nice site or smell. I do feel sorry for the coach company and the crews on them. Some fans will pee in most public places like the car park, alley, any where really. hard job for the police to  stop them all.

• Like 1