Women who like to hold it

I’ve never been into wetting. I had once or twice when I misjudged and started squirting in my pants. Usually it was when I smoked. I’d be really full, think I could handle going out to smoke, and realizing I’m wrong. I used to keep a bottle near my computer that I could grab and piss into at the last minute. I had a lot of fun with that.

On 7/11/2021 at 7:39 AM, bbw_wetting said:

I love to hold it as long as possible I guess because for me the pressure hits just the right spot so that if I move my legs a certain way it feels amazing! And the fuller my bladder gets the better it feels. Then releasing it is its own kind of good feeling!

Me too! When you've had a lot to drink and your bladder is really full the pressure of all of the pee is already amazing, but when you press down on your lower stomach it's ten times better. Sometimes I hold while I'm cooking and just rub my legs together and hop up and down some. Then when I finally do let myself go, in my pants or on the toilet, it's only a little at a time. In between spurts I like to stop myself and feel the pressure once more, even stronger than before. Such an exhilarating feeling. ☺️

• Love 1
  • Hot 3