Crush fetish

peeLIZZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

The reason you haven't found much else here - and as you say, it's a hard fetish to find - and the reason this topic hadn't been updated since last year, is that we had an issue arise within the membership.  The issue created quite a split and led to a number of longstanding members leaving the community.

That issue was the aspects of destruction, damage and loss creeping into the pee fetish and led to Admin issuing further guidance - https://peefans.com/topic/21944-extreme-content-update/?tab=comments#comment-309947

So basically whilst this thread hasn't been removed - Peefans is not the site to be celebrating causing deliberate damage or loss to individuals property or hurt.

39 minutes ago, Morb82 said:

Yes I know, but I was searching all over google for like a week, and this forum was the only thing that popped up with a match that has to do with that. I seen a few threads, most are about a year old on the subject, and I was just wondering if any of the members that were interested in this are still around. I mean I like stuff to do with pee also, so I dont want to come off like im freeloading off this forum.

I don't know if you read the link I just posted - if you did then "Yes I know, but" isn't really a valid argument.

Just to be clear, what Admin (the site owner) said was

Asking: 'is this causing serious distress to an unwilling participant?' is perhaps the best test for whether it's allowed here or not. From now on, I will be asking moderators to delete posts that cross this line, and you can report posts that you feel are inappropriate

Again, I want to stress that naughty peeing IS allowed - feel free to share experiences about peeing on a floor, peeing in public etc. But if the story/question involves serious negative consequences for someone else who is not a willing participant, please don't post it (or adapt the post so it does fit the rules, by being vague about some details).  

I've added the bold in there for clarity.  As I said above - Peefans is not the site to be celebrating causing deliberate damage or loss to individuals property or hurt

Certainly if a girl were to key my car that would cause me serious distress and if it were for your gratification then I would be having a very robust falling out with you.

Do I need to be any clearer?

You do realise that all the same site rules apply to private messages as they do to posts in this community - is it them or yourself you're trying to get banned?

If I have to say again "Peefans is not the site to be celebrating causing deliberate damage or loss to individuals property or hurt."  then be clear it will be you.

• 4 months later...
On 7/11/2021 at 4:50 PM, peeLIZZ said:

Someone here has a fetish of destruction? Destroy objects in a variety of ways, not just urine.  I read about crush fetish, but there is often something like crush clams.  I do not like this, I feel sorry for any living creatures.  Especially large ...
I am very excited by the idea of destroying houses (furniture, decoration), equipment, cars, personal belongings, clothes, computers

I find quite a bit of content on this topic.  Forums, videos, stories.
For example, I want to find stories about how a girl was angry and destroyed her boyfriend's apartment. It's cool to see a person suffer while you destroy their things

Don't any of the girls dream of a slave boyfriend?  So that you can wipe yourself in the toilet with his clothes or drive his car using it as an trash can 

I don't know how to google it((

I do write stories of girls sexually abusing their furnitures and trash their homes. Do pm me.

• Love 1
  • 9 months later...

I have something like that. Some time ago, on my way home, I found a small car on the sidewalk. I was very nervous that day and since there was no one around, I decided to take it easy and smashed it under my shoes. I liked it so much that since then I still want to destroy the toy car.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I have that fetish too, and same as you I don't like when the crush is about living creatures.

It's a shame that is so hard to find content about that.

Other similar fetish for me is when the people is fucking over something and the things falls down.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...
On 9/14/2023 at 11:58 AM, rondi said:

It's a shame that is so hard to find content about that.

True. I am also very into it. The combination with peeing adds another great twist.

It seems to be a rather rare fetish.

Production-wise in terms of content understandable because it's expensive and in the worst case illegal.

But there don't seem to be many fictional stories either.

I've come across some very nice ones here in the forum. For example:

https://peefans.com/topic/19726-peelizz-return-back/?tab=comments#comment-269942

https://peefans.com/topic/19756-charlottes-house-smashing/?tab=comments#comment-270478

I would be happy to receive further tips on stories or content and plan to post my own fictional story here soon.

• Hot 1

@dan7494 - There is a reason that you're finding it rare on this site, and also why the content you have found hasn't been updated for a while.  You'll see it outlined in this thread if you read from the start, but in summary:

Up to about mid-2022 we had a split slowly forming in the community here, between those who want to impose a destructive kink on others and the opposing bunch of people who wish no harm on others.  It had got to the point of being rather heated and was causing a lot of harmful resentment between members in our normally kind and loving community.  Both sides felt very strongly in their opinions and at the time our site owner issued a specific policy statement to address the issue:

https://peefans.com/topic/21944-extreme-content-update/?tab=comments#comment-309947

And of course it's always been in the site rules not to post anything illegal on the site or to promote acts of violence.

The situation has calmed down since, and as staff we're taking a more relaxed approach - plus, in terms of pee content of course we have always enjoyed plenty of carpet, furniture, bed, hotel, shop, car, bus (etc etc) pee content without getting hung up over any issues.  In those cases of course the pee is centric.  And also much of the content we see is 'set up' anyway,  rather than being truly damaging or causing real loss to an innocent party.  

7 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@dan7494 - There is a reason that you're finding it rare on this site, and also why the content you have found hasn't been updated for a while.  You'll see it outlined in this thread if you read from the start, but in summary:

Up to about mid-2022 we had a split slowly forming in the community here, between those who want to impose a destructive kink on others and the opposing bunch of people who wish no harm on others.  It had got to the point of being rather heated and was causing a lot of harmful resentment between members in our normally kind and loving community.  Both sides felt very strongly in their opinions and at the time our site owner issued a specific policy statement to address the issue:

https://peefans.com/topic/21944-extreme-content-update/?tab=comments#comment-309947

And of course it's always been in the site rules not to post anything illegal on the site or to promote acts of violence.

The situation has calmed down since, and as staff we're taking a more relaxed approach - plus, in terms of pee content of course we have always enjoyed plenty of carpet, furniture, bed, hotel, shop, car, bus (etc etc) pee content without getting hung up over any issues.  In those cases of course the pee is centric.  And also much of the content we see is 'set up' anyway,  rather than being truly damaging or causing real loss to an innocent party.  

I can understand that very well, are fictional stories that contain aspects of pee and destruction (of course without illegal actions) generally not welcomed?  
Then I will refrain from publishing a story containing this content in the forum.

1 minute ago, dan7494 said:

I can understand that very well, are fictional stories that contain aspects of pee and destruction (of course without illegal actions) generally not welcomed?  
Then I will refrain from publishing a story containing this content in the forum.

With fiction, we all understand that fiction is, well, it's fictional.   Playing a video game and stealing a car in the Grand Theft Auto or shooting someone doesn't mean you're going to steal or kill in real life.   And as I say, Admin has recommended that we take a more relaxed approach now.

If it helps, when we were applying the principles very strictly the test we applied was about doing harm to innocent people.   So for example, hoping that someone would get ill was considered too extreme.  Wetting a seat in a cinema or bus was fine, but do it so that someone else's clothes would be ruined - not so ideal.  

I don't want to project my personal opinions here - but my thought is that keeping the peeing as a key part of any story is sensible, and as far as destruction and vandalism - if it's against objects (or maybe targeted at a corporate company) that may be better than doing it to hurt or cause loss to a person.   I hope that makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 5:31 AM, dan7494 said:

True. I am also very into it. The combination with peeing adds another great twist.

It seems to be a rather rare fetish.

Production-wise in terms of content understandable because it's expensive and in the worst case illegal.

But there don't seem to be many fictional stories either.

I've come across some very nice ones here in the forum. For example:

https://peefans.com/topic/19726-peelizz-return-back/?tab=comments#comment-269942

https://peefans.com/topic/19756-charlottes-house-smashing/?tab=comments#comment-270478

I would be happy to receive further tips on stories or content and plan to post my own fictional story here soon.

I know, could be expensive to make content about that.

is a rare fetish, I guest.

I published a fictional story about pee and destruction, abd I would like to write more.

I can't wait to read your stories,