Bed rewetting instead using toilet ??

Hi Leila.

I have always loved the idea of bedwetting. However, I don't like the idea of the clean up / really strong smell that bedwetting without cleaning would cause. If that is what you are into, and that's what you enjoy then keep enjoying it. 😄 So long as it's not causing you any problems (Health wise, or social life wise) then I can't see an issue. Personally though for me, it would be too dirty to keep doing over and over without trying to clean it up somewhat.

Joe

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I love to wet my bed as well but i only get to really do it about once a month and also have to protect mattress when i do. This is so can clean it up and nobody will notice smell if they come visit. 
I wish i could just pee into my mattress though as that is the best way to pee a bed. I have had unprotected accidents in past and that what got me into bedwetting to start with and the fully soggy mattress underneath the sheet is the feeling wish could have again some day.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi Leila

It looks like you have been having a lot of fun.

I love wetting my bed too. When I do it I wet myself in bed before I go to sleep. It would be lovely to just lie there and pee in bed in the morning too before I get up, but I don't much like getting in to a wet bed so doing that would not leave enough time for it to dry.

You must make a video where you are nice and tucked in under the warm covers and do a wee before you get up, and then you could uncover and show us your lovely wet bed. It won't be quite the same as doing it myself, but it will be nice to see you do it and imagine what you are feeling.

I have gone to bed fully dressed a couple of times and made my bed very wet before going to sleep, and then wet myself again in the morning before getting up, but for me that is a very rare event!

Keep having fun.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 7/10/2021 at 3:05 AM, leilawet1 said:

Ahoj!

Chci se vás zeptat. Co máte na mysli s mým životním stylem každodenního močení postele?

Já a můj přítel čůráme do naší postele každou noc dvakrát nebo vícekrát za noc a my to milujeme.

Nečistíme to, protože milujeme močení v posteli každý den každou noc.

Je tu někdo se stejným koníčkem ?.

Ano, vím. Jsem opravdu špinavá holka, ale doufám, že to není problém. Myslím, že noční pomočování je vrcholem omorashi fetiš a je to špinavé nebo ne ?.

Miluju, když se probudím a moje čůrání mi začne běžet zadkem do postele a dělat pod sebou velkou žlutou teplou louži: D.

A taky miluji hlasité syčení.

Myslím, že chceš vidět mou postel, že?

Žádný problém, fotka pro vás 😛 

Moderator's edit:

Hello!

I want to ask you. What do you mean by my lifestyle of urinating every day?

My friend and I pee in our bed twice or more every night and we love it.

We don't clean it because we love urinating in bed every day every night.

Is there anyone with the same hobby?

Yes, I know. I'm a really dirty girl, but I hope that's not a problem. I think night urination is the pinnacle of omorashi fetish and is it dirty or not ?.

I love when I wake up and my pee starts running my ass into bed and making a big yellow warm puddle under me: D.

And I also love loud hissing.

I think you want to see my bed, right?

No problem, photo for you

IMG_5660.JPG

Would love to see a video of you and your friend directly pissing on that bed. It must feel so liberating going together. Own that bed with your piss! 😈

6 hours ago, Peeteller said:

Looking for some creative way to pee in the bed with an unsuspecting spouse 🤔

Get her blind drunk. Then pee in the bed. And in the morning you can blame her for it, lol.

• Haha 3
On 10/22/2021 at 12:09 AM, Peeteller said:

Thx, but she not a drinker

Could u get drunk and then use that as an excuse for having peed in the night? It quite common for people to wet bed drunk so wud cum across as an accident most likely.

9 hours ago, Crisper said:

Could u get drunk and then use that as an excuse for having peed in the night? It quite common for people to wet bed drunk so wud cum across as an accident most likely.

THAT seems like the best solution.  Peeing in a pullup and just leaking a little is not the same feeling as a true bed wetting.  

4 hours ago, Peeteller said:

she does allow me, to jerk-off and cum in the bed when she sleeps,

Just tell her you came. A LOT.  ☺️

I cum a lot, I wonder if I could pull that off?   :P 

• Like 1
On 10/24/2021 at 10:44 PM, Peeteller said:

she does allow me, to jerk-off and cum in the bed when she sleeps, (sometimes I wet up closer to her side, but that's another story 😏) anyway, so I thinking pull-up, thick towel and when I get up I can change the sheets quickly and blame it on the white stuff not the yellow 🤣🤣 

So is this a challenge? 😜

Give it a whirl i say 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...