My pee in an abandoned building's fridge (video + picture)

23 hours ago, Bilove6967 said:

Wow I loved that! So hot thank you for sharing!! I loved hearing that sigh of relief too 😍

Thanks! Was an incredibly satisfying mark, I've got a few other vids I'd love to share too.
Dunno whether it's appropriate making a new post or to post in the comments here.

57 minutes ago, embruh said:

Dunno whether it's appropriate making a new post or to post in the comments here.

I think for most of the Men Peeing posts, separate posts are the norm. Some members who generate a lot of content collect it together in longer posts, but I think you'd be fine to start a new one each time. The mods will tell us if I'm wrong I think (and they can move things around!)

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 1

Yes - the choice is yours @embruh...   You can start a new topic which means you can have a title more relevant to the new content. As @Kupar suggested though if you were going to post lots of content then it would be helpful to collect it together (Embruh's Pee Adventures or some title like that).

If you wanted to do that now, there is the ability to change the title of this post to be a little more generic - your choice of whatever.  You should be able to click and hold on the title and it should let you edit it (I think).  If not, I or the staff could do.  Entirely your choice.