Some curious pee questions.

1. how do you prefer to pee naked or dressed
  2. where is the most public place you peed naked
  3. where is the most public place you peed dressed
  4. what is the smallest thing you have peed in like a coke can or whatever
  5. would you ever sell your pee in a bottle if some one payed you for it
  6. what do you like beast about pee

Hmmmm, I'll help you out, my responses may not be what you expect.

1. Either, naked or fully clothed, it's all good.

2. Never

3. Never

4. A willing mouth, does not hold a lot, lol

5. No

6. The feeling, taste and the general badness of it. It's also something shared between lovers, you can get any closer to someone.

Not bad questions, anyone else want to have a go?

1. how do you prefer to pee naked or dressed - If I were peeing all over a girl or peeing somewhere naughty, I'd prefer to be naked.
  2. where is the most public place you peed naked - I have never peed naked in public. The closest I have got is peeing whilst wearing swimming trunks on a public beach, wetting myself into the sand.
  3. where is the most public place you peed dressed - Probably against a wall on a public street after some serious alcohol consumption.
  4. what is the smallest thing you have peed in like a coke can or whatever - A small glass.
  5. would you ever sell your pee in a bottle if some one payed you for it - The thought had never occurred to me, and because I am a guy I doubt anyone would want to buy my pee, but if anyone did - why not? Easy money.
  6. what do you like best about pee - The sheer naughtiness of peeing somewhere totally wrong, or better still, seeing a girl peeing somewhere totally wrong for fun.

• 2 weeks later...

1. how do you prefer to pee naked or dressed Depends where I am and where/how I'm peeing
  2. where is the most public place you peed naked hotel balcony
  3. where is the most public place you peed dressed train station waiting room
  4. what is the smallest thing you have peed in like a coke can or whatever a small bottle
  5. would you ever sell your pee in a bottle if some one payed you for it if someone wants to buy it, i'm selling it :D
  6. what do you like beast about pee the utter naughtiness off pissing places you not meant to :D