Caught Short on my Morning Run

A fantastic account Jayne! One of those occasions when any embarrassment you might have felt is more than compensated for by the compliment you've overheard. Lovely photos you've posted too. Thank you ❤️

What a perfect tale. I laughed at the luck of the dog dragging them over and their conversation, smiled appreciatively of the running aspect and the description of you and am ridiculously turned on by the description of a slow trickle and so much hair. Thank you so much for sharing and brightening up a dull day. 

• Thanks 1
On 7/11/2021 at 1:11 AM, Jayne78 said:

Just hoping that next friday I don't bump into them, it would be so embarrassing

It shouldn’t be embarrassing, although I know it would be.  Remember that they didn’t give any negative reaction and when they were talking about you, they were sympathetic to your situation.  So if you see them again just smile and jog past.  If the husband is there, look at his facial expression and you might get an idea whether the ladies told him what they had seen and whether he liked the idea.   If you see a beaming smile or a knowing look then he probably knows and wishes he had been the one to witness your moment of need.  If you want to tease him you could always jog off into the bushes regardless of whether you need to pee or not - you might get his mind and his heart racing!

• Agree 2

Well they seen you around so just have to hope or change route to avoid the dog is more important 😅. once a dog found me while I was peeing too and would not go away and someone turned up. But you gotta do you gotta go. 😉

I had a friend years back who was squatting to pee when a rabbit ran through her legs (and literally would have surprised the piss out of her if he wasn't already doing that anyway).

Given how many animals use pee to mark territory and the like, I wonder if they're actually drawn to the scent of the pee?  Maybe we're not the only animals with an instinctive love for pee in action.

• Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...