The scary story of evil Tom

This is the story of Tom (40) who was not a good man. He lived with a partner named Matilda whom he treated very badly. He cheated on her with prostitutes, but he was very jealous of her and wouldn't let her even look at another man. Matilda could not leave him because she had nowhere to go.
Once, Tom met two beautiful girls in a pub. They were both blondes. One is Olivia, medium height, slender girl. The second is Claudia, a very tall girl with very feminine shapes - narrow waist, wide hips and large natural breasts. You could see that they were close to each other because they often touched and hugged each other like lesbian. The girls were eager to talk to Tom, and he quickly offered them sex. Claudia said:
- Agreed, but you have to meet two conditions. 1. Sex must be in your home. 2. For sex to take place, you must win a certain competition with us.
Tom didn't like it a bit because he lived with his partner, but he had a basement in the house, which he rarely entered. In this basement he had a nice room where he lived in hot weather. He also did not know what competition awaited him.
It was already late when Tom came home with the women and his partner was already asleep. They went straight into the basement so that she wouldn't find out. Immediately after entering the room with a nice big bed (just right for sex), Tom asked Claudia:
- What contest did you mean?
- If you pee more than Olivia, you can have sex with me.
Tom found it strange, but the contest seemed easy to win. Olivia was a small woman, much younger than him, and he was a big man, and he was drinking drinks in a pub, so he replied:
- Okay, but what are we to piss on?
Claudia replied:
- Find some dishes, they just need to be the same for you and for Oliwia.
Tom had a 0.5 l of beer glasses in the basement, which he brought back shortly. At the sight of this, Olivia smiled and said:
- Pee first!
Tom opened the fly, took out his penis and put it in the glass, he couldn't start right away because he was a little excited and embarrassed by the situation, especially since the girls were a little laughing at his small penis. Eventually he started. He pissed in a thin stream, but he peed a lot (about 0.45 l) so that there was not much space left in the glass. When he was finished, he said proudly.
- You pee at least half of what I do?
- We'll see. - Olivia replied smiling. She took off her panties and as soon as she put the glass to her beautiful shaved pussy, she began to pee hard. After 15 seconds, the glass was full, and Olivia had to pause to keep the urine from spilling. Olivia's pee was a lighter color than Tom's pee, and had a delicate scent.
After losing the game, Tom got a little nervous and said:
- The competition was unfair. I won because my pee is a darker color. Oliwia's pee is very diluted.
Then Claudia laughed and said:
- The competition was for quantity, not quality. You lost at pissing to a petite woman and I'm gonna have sex with you? In addition, you cannot come to terms with losing, for which you will be punished.
Then she took a glass of Olive's pee and poured it over Tom's pillow lying on the bed.
Tom got very upset at the sight and started shouting:
- You're insane! I'm going to have to wash this pillow now, I don't know if it's destroyed out!
Claudia then replied:
- What did you call me !? You feel sorry for the pillow, for sex with me, watch it!
Claudia stripped naked (she was so beautiful that Tom was speechless), then stood on his bed and started pissing on it. Tom was shocked because Claudia had been peeing for a very long time in a wide stream, and her pee had a dark yellow color and an intense smell. The bed was soaking wet and the room smelled of urine. Tom got very upset and kicked the women out of the house, but he couldn't repair the damage Claudia had done. After a few minutes he got used to the smell and thought that it was not that bad - the mattress would dry out and he would be able to sleep on it. Unfortunately, on the second day it was much worse. The smell of Claudia's urine has become much stronger and the mattress has clearly changed color. Tom will lock the basement room with a key so that Matilda won't come in because he was very ashamed and didn't know what to do. From then on, he began to respect his partner more and appreciate her good character.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peeLIZZ said:

I like it.  But I would have appreciated more if Claudia went upstairs and urinated on Tom's wife's belongings.  Purely my opinion ...

That would be nice too 😉 but his wife was upstairs. Besides, things can be washed in the washing machine without much effort, and what to do with a pissed bed? I have an idea for the rest of the story, I think you will like it, although I don't plan to pee on things there, unless you really care about it.