The Wetness of the Hour

Lesbian couple, vaginal fingering, golden shower, pee desperation. In short, pee and ex don't mix. Or do they?

“Can I kiss you?”

Her voice was soft as she stood a few feet away, clothes off, arms out, and waiting to hold my body close. I smiled, getting ready to say yes, when I felt an intense rush of pressure between my legs. Shaking my head, I stepped away, knowing I'd wet myself if I didn't head for the bathroom very soon.

“You can after I pee,” I called, rushing towards the bathroom as fast as I could. “Come in if you want - door’s open.”

I could hear her footsteps as she followed me down the hallway and into our bathroom. I looked up at her quickly as I tried  in vain to get my zipper undone before there was a mess on the tiled floor. We both knew I rarely wore pants that zipped and buttoned - leggings were much less hassle in general and far more comfortable. 

“Oh, my god,” I murmured, biting my lip. “I have to go so bad but I can't get this dumb zipper undone.”

Jane smirked, settling herself on the toilet just as I finally managed to get my pants down, exposing my black panties and soft thighs. She held out her arms, patting her lap as I kicked my pants into our bedroom. I stared at her in surprise - surely she didn't actually want me to pee on her - but she smiled gently, beckoning me again with two fingers. 

“It's all right,” she soothed. “I know you've wanted to try this for a while. Now, remove your panties and come straddle my lap before we miss the opportunity.”

Hardly daring to believe this was happening, I quickly removed my panties, bra, and shirt before straddling her lap. Her arms held me tightly, carefully preventing me from tipping backwards as I got settled. She could see how desperate I was to finally empty my bladder, but she also knew I was too nervous to let it happen naturally. One of her hands moved to gently, but firmly, press on the area just below my belly button. 

“Just relax, sweetheart,” she murmured, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead. “I won't be disgusted, no matter what happens. I promise.”

I nodded, closing my eyes as she pressed on my tummy again. A few drops leaked out and soon I was peeing full force. It soaked her pussy, filling the toilet as it ran off in trickles. She held me through it all, not minding or laughing when I farted a few times as I finished up with a deep sigh of relief. 

“Good girl,” she praised, kissing my lips tenderly. “That's my good girl.”

“I love you,” I said, pressing my face into her soft breasts. “And yes, now you can have that kiss and then some.”

Jane smiled, pecking my lips with a wink as I looked up. “I know, but I think I should pee too so we won't have to stop later.”

I moaned in anticipation as I shifted a bit closer, my hands cupping her breasts and squeezing them gently as she relaxed her muscles. Hot, golden liquid gushed into my folds and over my clitoris, making me even wetter. She sighed in relief, flushing and helping me to stand before using a wet wipe to gently clean me up. I returned the favor, being careful to not make her cum too early. 

“Looks like we both needed that,” I said. “Actually, I don't know about you, but I'm still desperate in a different way.”

Jane smiled. “As am I, little one. Come to bed with me.”

I didn't need to be told twice as I followed her into our bedroom with a soft moan. Licking her lips, her skydust eyes met mine as she took in the soft curves of my body. It was nothing she hadn't seen many times before, but the way she was looking at me was enough to make it feel that way. 

“I want you so bad,” I moaned. “Please...I'm yours…”

She smirked, once again holding out her hand to beckon to me with two fingers. “I know.”

I laughed. “You know, if you use those fingers properly, you just might hear and feel something even better than my pee.”

“Lay on the bed, little one,” she murmured. “Let me take care of you.”

I did as I was told, spreading my legs and watching her reach into the bottom drawer for lube. Honestly, I didn't think we'd need it, but I figured it was better to have it out and not need it. She smiled when she caught me looking, quickly tossing it on the bed and pulling me close.

As her lips met mine in a deep, passionate kiss, I let her take the lead, content to let her pleasure me however she saw fit. Her hands cupped my breasts as she pulled away in order to kiss her way down the soft mounds, nuzzling at my nipples with her nose before sucking them gently.

“Ohhh…” I gasped, eyes closing in surprised delight. “I didn't know it could feel like that.”

She smiled, tenderly stroking my dark hair with one hand. “Sexual things should never be forced or painful unless there's firm consent from both parties, little one, and I intend to show you how it’s supposed to feel.”

I nodded, words having escaped me for the moment, and propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch her better. I couldn't help letting out a soft moan as she gently slid two fingers between my folds in order to give me the relief I so desperately needed. 

I said nothing, instead watching her skilled fingers as they stroked my clitoris. It wasn't long before I was cumming on her fingers with a soft, satisfied moan. She smirked, looking at the lube still laying on the bed where she'd tossed it. 

“You're always so wet,” she murmured smugly, before kissing my lips. “And it's all because of me.”

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

That has got my morning off to a really excellent start! Thank you 😊. Lovely, tender and erotic. Nicely written and very hot. 

Edited by Kupar
Typo
  • Hug 1