Toilet Pissing

New here and wanted to make a post. I love to see naughty women sit on potty and pee over seat/lid on to the floor. Just seems so sexy/bad/naughty to do. Does this turn on others as much as it does me?? Is there women on here who pee on bathroom floors?

• Like 1

Welcome to the community - I think you're definitely in the right place for that sort of pee action.

Not sure if you've found it yet, but the is a gallery in the Pee Pictures section which may be bust down your street.... https://peefans.com/topic/4413-the-toilet-is-right-there-but-she-pees-on-the-floor/page/26/?tab=comments#comment-274242

Have a good browse around...  there's all sorts to be found.

Also, site search is pretty good - you can search on phrases by putting them in quotation marks like "toilet floor" and also you can narrow down the topics to search and so on.

I have a few video posted on here piss on the bathroom floor.  Hope u enjoy.  

On 7/7/2021 at 8:26 PM, Peelover56 said:

Heh, funny enough that kind of thing actually kind of annoys me - why would you piss there when the toilet's right behind you!? Still, it's piss, so it's automatically still sexy. And it's kinda hot if I'm the one who has to clean it up, although I'd personally just prefer a jar of the stuff or something.

We are judgement free here. What’s more naughty then peeing right in front of the toilet on the floor.  😈.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mather80 said:

how do i get to what them?

I'm reading that as 'how do I get to watch them?' (meaning how to watch @Sweets videos)...

Here is a good starting point:  https://peefans.com/topic/16623-sweets-videos/?tab=comments#comment-232607

(The site search is good - using the advanced search, you can search by author and select a particular topic area like 'Pee Videos')

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Sweets said:

I have a few video posted on here piss on the bathroom floor.  Hope u enjoy.  

We are judgement free here. What’s more naughty then peeing right in front of the toilet on the floor.  😈.  

Sweets your videos are amazing.  Very much enjoyed viewing.  Thanks for sharing!!

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 2
On 7/7/2021 at 9:48 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Have a good browse around...  there's all sorts to be found.

Also, site search is pretty good - you can search on phrases by putting them in quotation marks like "toilet floor" and also you can narrow down the topics to search and so on.

Just another quick search tip @Mrhapee. You can search for content from a specific member by going to the search box that comes up as a drop-down option under "Forums" in the top left corner of the desktop site, then clicking on "Search by author". 

image.thumb.png.56156f846e6963d7db609422a9962e7b.png

Edited by Kupar
error correction
  • Like 1