Bedwetting / Bed Wetting / Bed Pee

I will keep peeing in bed all weekend and dry it out on Monday using my fan.  I love the smell of pee.  I read the joy of bed wetting and, I have no problem sleeping in a wet bed.

Edited by Newtopeeing2
Typo
  • Like 3
  • Hot 1
10 minutes ago, Newtopeeing2 said:

I will keep peeing in bed all weekend and dry it out on Monday using my fan.  I love the smell of pee.  I read the joy of bed wetting and, I have no problem sleeping in a wet bed.

I wish I could get used to sleeping in wet bed too.

7 hours ago, Crisper said:

I wish I could get used to sleeping in wet bed too.

There are a few things to try:-

1. Go to bed tired. It is hard to not sleep when you are tired!
  2. Try wetting just a little when you go to bed. You can gradually increase the amount you wet as you get used to it.
  3. Wet an unprotected bed. It is easier to sleep in a damp bed than in a puddle.
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

There are a few things to try:-

1. Go to bed tired. It is hard to not sleep when you are tired!
  2. Try wetting just a little when you go to bed. You can gradually increase the amount you wet as you get used to it.
  3. Wet an unprotected bed. It is easier to sleep in a damp bed than in a puddle.

Thanks. Only thing can't do there is the unprotected mattress as smell of it would give me away when people come to house.

On 5/8/2021 at 6:30 PM, Newtopeeing2 said:

Well done! I would love to have a sleep over and pee the bed, pee in bottles together. It looks like you had fun peeing the bed. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thursday Night after drying with my fan all afternoon.  I have been drying my mattress with my fan every couple of days.  On the weekends I have been peeing in my bed all weekend and not use the toilet at all and wait until I leave for work Monday morning to dry out my mattress with my fan

16209528003156570334690636582355.jpg

16209528537307724704458571589414.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 5/9/2021 at 12:46 PM, Newtopeeing2 said:

Updated sheets, mattress and blanket. Blanket not washed in at least a month. Smells like heaven. I wet my bed consistently all weekend. I have not used the toilet to pee. Have not been using it for some time now when I am home.  I  love sleeping in my wet bed smelling my dried peed on pillow and blanket. 

16205892071432785977648770644435.jpg

16205892844007526873678742734759.jpg

16205894766768989092336115463091.jpg

That stained blanket is incredible!

• Like 1

I'm just looking for advice really.  I don't want to soak a virgin mattress,  so I'm thinking of buying  fitted waterproof mattress protection,  but then I don't want to sleep in a puddle, so rather than having towels in between, aren't there special highly absorbent mats you can install under your bottom sheet to soak it up?   Isn't this the ideal solution?  You still get wet sheets and your bed still feels damp,  but if you want to clean up in the morning,  that mat and your sheets can easily be laundered,  and all your mattress protection needs is a simple wipe-over.  

I know there are some newbies who would like to try bed-wetting,  but they're discouraged by the thought of the cleanup and of ruining their mattress.   Can any more experienced bed-wetters confirm that what I've described is a good long-term solution even though it requires some initial investment?   Are there any cheaper or better alternatives?

• Like 1

I guess it is all about how much and how often you pee as to whether you can pee on a virgin mattress and not have to worry. You are not a bedwetter until you have peed on an unprotected bed at least once!

It is well worth trying the unprotected bed with a small amount of nice dilute pee first, and see how you get on. It really does save a lot of cleanup if you can do it in an unprotected bed.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 3:24 AM, Newtopeeing2 said:

These sheets are 1 month old and have not been washed yet. Between the sheets and my pillow the smell is very strong as expected and absolutely intoxicating. I wish there was smell a vision so you could smell them too. Have peed in my mattress all week when I am home. Going to dry it out today, so I can be fresh for this weekends peradventure.

16221970566136748434117134858289.jpg

16221971010574044281226912875402.jpg

That is so hot. I'd be tempted to bury my face in that mattress and hump it until I cum on it.

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2021 at 11:31 PM, Simpfan said:

I can imagine the sweet relief of being able to pee wherever you want.

Well my partner does not share this fetish, but she does accept that I live it out on my own. So she knows I sometimes play pee games and soak things, and that's OK as long as I don't bother her with it and clean up my mess myself... . So out of respect for her I never do it in front of her.

• 2 weeks later...

It has been some time since my last update – but I would like to ask a question to fellow bedwetters about how successful they are at sustaining a bedwetting fetish, and how long can you do this before it gets too much, or how long can you do this before needing a break and reverting to a dry bed?

My first attempt lasted five days, the first few days were no problem (actually a lot of fun), but after several days the bed started to develop a slight but interesting aroma, which made it even more fun, but by the fifth days this aroma had become stronger and had started permutating into adjacent rooms, as well as up my nose on a more  permanent basis, at that point I stopped, washed everything, and reverted to a dry bed, which was also nice after sleeping wet for 5 nights.

On my 2nd attempt, I basically got so carried away, that I more less socked my bed completely during the first night, so much so, that it had become almost impossible to sleep, which then caused me to change to dry sheets there and then halfway through the night and to again give up my bedwetting adventure.

But the whole idea of bedwetting and sleeping in urine-soaked sheets giving me a semi just thinking about it, where I’m now thinking of trying it again, where I want to see if I can continue it for at least a week or even 10 days, but the problem is that I enjoy it so much that I get carried away too much, which then defeats my success.

The only possible solution I thought of so far, is that because I use a waterproof mattress protector, I then place a heavy towel on top, to soak up the urine a bit like an unprotected mattress would and to avoid puddles, but I now realise this is possibly the source of the increasing aroma. So, my latest plan is to wash this heavy towel every two or three days whilst leaving the sheets to get more and more overlapping stains to reaffirm my status as a bed wetter.

So, how do you maintain your bedwetting?

Please find below some video links of my bedwetting,

https://www.erome.com/a/RQaPgI4Q

• Like 2
  • Hot 2