Accident and NO Sympathy from my Husband

Hi @Jayne78, sorry to hear that your husband is still not being sympathetic to your situation.  He sounds like he really puts you down for something which you cannot help.   He really needs to know how to respect you and give you the support you need.

I know this particular event was a few months ago, but I suspect it is a pretty regular occurrence that he belittles you and causes you distress.  So sorry that you are having to deal with that.

• Hug 1
  • Agree 3
6 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

(...)

Is your husband aware of the fact that his behaviour is very disrespectful? (I am aware that "being respected" means something different for everyone, and it is important to know that everyone has different boundaries, if you want to respect them; unless you do not care).

What I mean is just because what you are going through would not bother your husband if he had to deal with the exact same thing, does not mean you should also not be bothered by it.

I am not very good at keeping relationships alive (the total time I've been in relationships is negligible, quite literally), but respecting the differences in a relationship is something I consider vital to a stable (and happy) relationship. But maybe I am mistaken; do not listen to a professional single here. 😉

On the topic of who's going to bring the boys to school:

I am not sure who is right here; technically it seems like your husband is right (since you are already leaving), but then again I have no knowledge about how far away the school is, and how this conflicts with you trying to get to work on time.

Plus I do not know in which way you two argued, which is maybe more important then the mere facts.

In any case: do not stomach it. Express your feeling, but do not accuse.

Good luck! 🙂

• Hug 1

Jayne, I'm so sorry your home life can't be better.

It's too bad your husband can't be more supportive or, at the least, less critical for things that are obviously out of your control. 

I can only wonder what it would be like if the tables were turned, say he became incontinent. I imagine you would take in stride.

I appreciate how willing you are to put yourself out there and share this with our community.

• Like 3
  • Hug 1
19 hours ago, Sweets said:

Hi Jayne78,  

we have had many conversations on this subject.  Sorry it’s been so long since we have talked.   I’m sorry your husband is being an ass again.  It really makes me mad the way he treats you.  I’m so sorry.  It’s obvious that your husband is into a pee fetish he is the one that put the cameras in your bathroom.  But I feel he is also into humility you.  It you were into these things also it would be ok.  But it’s obvious you are not.   I’m so sorry you have to deal with this.   It really isn’t ok for him to humiliating you.  You have no control over your accidents.  If u ever need to talk you know where to find me. I’m still on Skype.  Hugs.  ❤️❤️❤️

So appreciate your offer to talk.

I will no doubt contact u.

In the meantime I hope you can enjoy my posts.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

@Jayne78

Well iam very sorry to heat that your husband still gets upset with you. He clearly has a piss fetish as he installed the cameras in your bathroom. I wish he would learn to be sympathetic with you, embrace you when you Cleary need a hug and a its alright when you have an accident, after all your only human 

Till then please allow me to give you a hug

Hug allowed

• Hug 2
  • Love 1
On 7/8/2021 at 12:37 AM, Jayne78 said:

I hope however that as well as cheering me up you do indeed enjoy the photos and you are getting something out of my posts in return.

Oh yes, I sure do enjoy your pictures and the accounts of your accidents, and since I know that sharing them helps you cope with them, I feel less bad about it. 😊 Like so many of our friends here have done before me, I send you a big hug, to show you both my sympathy and my thankfulness.

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1

Such a shame to hear such little sympathy from someone who should be so supportive to you and your situation. It's good that you can feel the support from the site, and try to take some comfort from the compliments. If it helps you through the situations, I hope it will continue. Although, what is most important, is that you put your needs first, in all cases. But it's great that you seem to find the site a help. I hope you will find a resolution to your husband's issues.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

Jayne78,

Very sorry to read that your husband is being unsympathetic to you again, and treating you unkindly, but I must confess that I find your posts and photos especially erotic, as I always have, and am glad to see them again. Very glad to hear that the reaction of this group feels very supportive and reassuring to you, which it is, although some of it is based on your erotic appeal, which is very strong, to many of us.

Since your husband installed the camera in your bathroom, it seems logical that he finds your peeing and accidents erotic and arousing, and would be treating you with sympathy and affection. The fact that he doesn't exhibit those reactions is very strange, in my view. Hope you find a satisfactory solution to your situation.

Hugs,
Dr.P

• Hug 1
  • Agree 2
  • 3 months later...

There is a COMPLETE AND TOTAL difference between asking someone who knows about your pee fetish if you can watch them pee when they look visibly uncomfortable, and just watching someone pee without asking. One is safe, sane and above board. The other is a complete violation of trust, privacy and dignity. Both you and your husband should know EXACTLY which one is which.

As much as I understand how badly your husband would enjoy watching you pee (if I were your husband, so would I) the fact that he just barges in without your permission in order to do so is something you need to have a SERIOUS word with him about. If his behaviour continues after confronting him, you are well within your rights to file for divorce in my opinion, but please don't ever feel like every urolagniac in the world behaves like your husband.

You are a very sexy lady and I'd hate for you to lose the ability to be turned on by pee due to associating the pee fetish with his dickhead behaviour.

Edited by PissOnMyParade
  • Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Thank you for sharing and that is a very hot story. I would love to see you pee and even have accidents and I would even offer to help you change and clean up but only if you wanted me to and only if you were ok with it. I think even though us men would really enjoy it but we also have to respect you women and if you want privacy then we should all give you your space. You sound like a very nice lady and you deserve to be treated better.