A Morning Hold and Pee

I don't mean to sound like a scary stalker guy - 'cos I'm really not - but I had a good feeling when I read your intro, and I think that good feeling may have been right.

Absolutely awesome account of a great hold.  You don't believe in making things too easy do you lol.  Monster and coffee and water, incredible strength there and really well described. The relief must have been absolutely amazing.

Thank you so much for having the confidence to share - can't wait to hear more, but only when you're ready.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
28 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I don't mean to sound like a scary stalker guy - 'cos I'm really not - but I had a good feeling when I read your intro, and I think that good feeling may have been right.

Absolutely awesome account of a great hold.  You don't believe in making things too easy do you lol.  Monster and coffee and water, incredible strength there and really well described. The relief must have been absolutely amazing.

Thank you so much for having the confidence to share - can't wait to hear more, but only when you're ready.

Haha sure your not. 😉 haha Thank you. Well I feel that my younger self was alot more of a risk taker lol. I don't know how in the world I managed to hold it for 4 hours that day oh my goodness. I remember even that first spurt that came out I was like, "omg can I just let it all go here?" haha I was so full and so desperate. Reliving these stories definitely brings all those old memories up and makes me have all the thoughts of wanting to do things like that again. Maybe just not furniture now lol. I have put my fetish so much on the back burner as I got older. 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Baglee said:

Sounds like a good time and very naughty as well wish I could have seen the stream and puddle

It was a very bursting and needing release I can tell you that much!! I couldn't believe how much I peed. It seemed like it was never going to end. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Kupar said:

Wow! That was an amazing description of what sounds like an incredible experience 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

It was most definitely a very fun experience. 🙂 very naughty and wrong but I had fun doing it. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, speedy3471 said:

@Colormerose

At the risk of sounding like a crazy stalker guy lol. What a lovely amd descriptive holding experience. The feeling of 'sweet relief' must of been something else. Thanks for sharing with us

'sweet relief' like you wouldn't believe!!! thank you. ❤️

• Love 1