New toilet car

I don't know where else to put this so if this is in the wrong section please feel free to move it. I bought a car strictly for peeing in. It's a 2005 Mitsubishi Galant. You can tell the previous owner took great care of this car. The interior is perfect despite having over 150,000 miles. I figure is a great mobile toilet. It's a bigger car so plenty of space 

20210703_142118.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mr Mercedes said:

Not really. Maybe use it as an Uber or something. Plenty of drunk girls needing drives home on the weekends lol. Accidents do happen when you're drunk lol

I like this. Getting off and getting paid to do it lol.

9 hours ago, Mr Mercedes said:

Not really. Maybe use it as an Uber or something. Plenty of drunk girls needing drives home on the weekends lol. Accidents do happen when you're drunk lol

Nice idea.  When I read your initial post, I assumed you meant as a toilet car for yourself, but to make it available for others is even better.   So you could sign up as an Uber driver, take drunk people home from the pub and when some ask if you could pull over to let them pee, you say "Don't worry, just pee on the floor" or something like that.  Cool idea.  

If they pee in it without telling you, then they have to pay the standard cleaning fee, but if they ask you to stop and you give them permission to pee, then they don't pay the standard fee.   Good business there.   

I wonder whether there would be any business opportunity in providing a mobile toilet service?  Not sure how you could market it and be available to all the right people at the right time, but girls could contact you when they are queuing for a night club but are desperate to pee, you drive up, pick them up and take them somewhere slightly quieter to allow them to pee in the back of the car, then you drop them back to the nightclub.  I guess you might be able to make that work with a few regulars if you could find them in the first place!

6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Nice idea.  When I read your initial post, I assumed you meant as a toilet car for yourself, but to make it available for others is even better.   So you could sign up as an Uber driver, take drunk people home from the pub and when some ask if you could pull over to let them pee, you say "Don't worry, just pee on the floor" or something like that.  Cool idea.  

If they pee in it without telling you, then they have to pay the standard cleaning fee, but if they ask you to stop and you give them permission to pee, then they don't pay the standard fee.   Good business there.   

I wonder whether there would be any business opportunity in providing a mobile toilet service?  Not sure how you could market it and be available to all the right people at the right time, but girls could contact you when they are queuing for a night club but are desperate to pee, you drive up, pick them up and take them somewhere slightly quieter to allow them to pee in the back of the car, then you drop them back to the nightclub.  I guess you might be able to make that work with a few regulars if you could find them in the first place!

Thats a good idea!