Scenarios in which you can encourage people to pee outside or even indoors other than the toilet?

For example, having an outdoor bbq and not wanting people to track dirt inside so encouraging them to pee in the yard. 

Imagine you have a guest over and the bathroom is being remodeled, would you guide them to the yard or basement? 

Share some scenarios in which you think others would pee somewhere naughty 

• Like 1

If it can be anywhere I'd love ot encourage a friend to pee while out on the water kayaking!  It might be interesting for the dock crew plus you can claim that something in the water caused it.  Could work otherwise I;d ask people who are having a 4th of july party

• Like 1

Staying overnight, in a room far from the bathroom, or in winter. (Use a cup, a bucket, or go out the window?)

At a pool, especially an outdoor pool. The cold water makes you need to pee, the toilets are far away, the floor’s wet, you won’t want to step on that in bare feet… maybe sneak a pee in the bushes? Or wait until you’re in the water and do it there

In the showers at a pool or gym. It’s unexpectedly crowded, so two friends are sharing a shower cubicle, and everyone pees in the shower, right? I just have to pee, so could you step back a bit, or it’ll go on your feet…

Cheap hotel? There’s a sink, I might just pee in that. Unless it’s really neglected, in which case I might just go into the mattress or on the floor

Camping? I’m just gonna go behind the tent, I’m not walking all the way to the toilets in the middle of the night to pee

Beach? “You can wee in the sea, or on the pebbles” — overheard

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Swimming in the pool, when you need to pee but you're still soaking wet from pool water and you don't wanna track water into the house. It happened to me this past week, someone suggested I go behind the shed, so I did.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...