On the way home from work

Okay, this happened to me, probably about 25 years ago, when I was working in the centre of Sydney, and living at my parents house in Mona Vale, a suburb of Sydney, about 18 miles north of the city.  I would take the bus to work every day, walking the 1/2 mile from the house to the bus stop.  Once a week a few of us at work would stay back for several hours playing 'Age of Empires', get pizzas and soft drinks in, all great fun.  This particular evening, I had probably had 4 or 5 big glasses of coke (and several slices of pizza), and it was time to get home.  I walked to the bus stop, it was maybe  a 20  minute wait for the next bus home.  No choice but to wait, I could feel that slight discomfort as my bladder was now filling up.

The bus was a semi-express - first stop maybe 2/3s of the way.  I was sitting at the back, hoping it would be a fast trip.  Not my luck; after the first stop, it seemed that someone would pull the cord to get out at EVERY STOP!!!  I was starting to get desperate, if there hadn't been someone sitting across from me on the seat, I would have whipped it out right there, pissing on the floor at the back of the bus.  Eventually, we got to my stop.  Only the half mile walk home, up the hill past the primary school, down a lane and to my street.  By the time I was walking past the school, I knew I couldn't hold on much longer, so I had a thought - I cut through the (dark) school grounds, and once away from the street lights decided I would piss right there, 

First task, unbutton my jeans.  Now this was winter, and with my cold fingers, I was fumbling at the fly buttons.  Why is it that the closer you get to being able to pee, the more and more desperate you become?  Well, I had maybe half of the buttons undone, when the dam burst - I could get my jeans down enough, but not my undies.  I pissed a torrent, soaking my undies.  I eventually pulled them away from my gushing prick, but the front was soaked.  I must have pissed for well over a minute, groaning with relief as I did.  When the flow eventually stopped, I pulled my clothes up - at least the pee-soaked undies were warm against my body.  I walked home, and put them in the basket to be washed.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
24 minutes ago, Bilove6967 said:

Wish there was a video but it sounds and looks very hot in my imagination 😍

Well, that was back around 1997, no real way to take a video.  But the other person on the back seat of the bus - which went the full width of the bus - was a very attractive 20-something woman.  I always wondered how she might have reacted if I had whipped the old fella out on the bus and peed there - would she have watched?