How to see girls peeing in unisex public toilets ?

Hello ! I have a question regarding the observation of female pee.

When we go to a unisex bathroom and a woman pees next to us, is there a safe enough way to see the woman pee without getting in trouble?

This is my dream, help me if you have a solution!

Thank you 🙂

(Sorry if there are any mistakes, because I am French)

Numerous people here have posted sightings of girls peeing in public at night, usually when out on the town drinking and peeing in alleys or on the street, but if you are trying to spy on someone when they are in the privacy of a cubicle you're likely (rightly) to get in a spot of bother

Guest UnabashedUser
48 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Ask them nicely. 

Spying on random women is never a good idea. 

Agree. If you try that in my neighborhood, you just might get yourself shot.

Like everyone else has said in one way or another...

If someone chooses to pee in a public space - in the street, between parked cars, in an alleyway - that is in public and they take the risk they may be seen, or caught on camera.

If someone is behind a closed door in a toilet, changing room or other private place then they expect privacy. Breaching that privacy is a criminal offence in many countries.

7 hours ago, Peeman63 said:

When we go to a unisex bathroom and a woman pees next to us, is there a safe enough way to see the woman pee without getting in trouble?

I ask them to join me in using one.

Of course, it helps to know them first. (Sometimes all it takes is a few minutes of conversation if you're both desperate.)

It seems like it would be a quite cultural thing, how easy it is to see women peeing and where is best. I have no idea about French attitudes and customs around peeing and the relation between the sexes so I can't say.

You're lucky that unisex toilets with multiple stalls seem to be common there. Here in the US, unisex toilets are nearly always rooms with a single toilet behind one locking door, and since there's only one person able to use them at a time, there's no reason to NOT make them unisex (except maybe for differing ideas of cleanliness between men and women). But since they are still bathrooms, I'm sure it's still expected that people give others some privacy. If there were unisex toilets where people didn't bother to close the stall doors, that would give you an idea that they are "looser" there in terms of what they are willing to show.

Some people here have said that in certain countries (such as India) it's quite common for women to pee openly outside. As some have said, near bars in crowded cities on weekends is often a good place for sightings because of necessity, though I feel awkward in such places myself, tend not to be as attracted to the kind of women you mostly see there, and it just generally isn't my "scene". There's also more remote areas of nature, where people have to pee outdoors, but again depending on the culture and also on the individual person, they will make more or less effort to not be seen. I've heard that in France most beaches have women going topless and some are even clothing optional--maybe that's the kind of place it would be likely? I don't know what the general attitude is at places like that.

@Peeman63,  You say you are French, I don't know whether you live in France, but if so, I understand that the general attitude in France is quite relaxed and that there are places that you could have good chances of seeing women peeing outside.    I have not spent a lot of time in France, but I've seen a couple of ladies pee on the beach in Cannes when I was there for one day whilst on a cruise.   They were fairly discrete about it - one was sitting on the sand with her legs apart and peeing onto the sand by the waterline, the other was squatted nearer the top of the beach.  I reckon if you spent a few hours on a beach you would have a good chance if you kept your eyes open.

Also, I understand that there are many rest stops on the main roads of France which have no facilities.  You could wait in one of those places and when you see a woman head for the bushes you could head in the same direction.  You would look like you were going for a pee yourself and you may be lucky to catch the woman peeing.  She would probably be OK with that - especially if you apologise and say you are there for the same reason and didn't realise she was there.

Night times on a Friday or Saturday in busy towns and cities near nightclubs and bars will be your best chances though.   People who have been drinking lose their inhibitions and their full bladders combined with lack of toilets mean that they are willing to pee outside and sometimes not make much of an effort to hide.   I haven't had the opportunity to visit a French city at night, but I'm sure that the French ladies are at least as likely to pee outside as the English ladies and I have seen plenty of English ladies pee outside when they have been drinking.  Read some of the accounts posted here and you will easily find out details of the types of places that will offer the best chances. Search the forums for "sightings" and that should bring up a few relevant threads.  

As to witnessing a woman pee in the unisex toilets, I'm thinking the same as the other responses - it is very risky and not a great idea.   The ladies peeing in that situation are assuming that they have a right to privacy and would be quite upset to realise that a man is spying on them.   If they choose to pee outside in public, then they are taking the risk that they may be seen and they can't really complain if you happen to spot them.   If they lock the door behind them in a cubicle then it would be you that was in the wrong by spying on them.   Having said that, there are plenty of videos on the internet where people have clearly filmed secretly in a ladies toilet (or unisex), so it does happen and presumably as long as the person is not detected then everyone goes away happy because the person peeing is unaware that they have been watched and the person watching gets to see the woman pee.   BUT if the woman spots you looking or filming then you could have a whole lot of problems with police or you may get beaten up by the woman's boyfriend who is waiting outside.  To my mind, it is not worth the risk and it is not a nice thing to do to the lady.  You could ask ladies if they would let you watch them peeing, but I think you would get some pretty negative reactions from a lot of them.  However, it may be worth asking just in case some say yes - you don't know unless you try!  Maybe you could try going to the toilet there with a woman you know well and ask her if she would mind you watching?

Listening is a whole different matter.  You can legitimately go into a unisex toilet and enjoy listening to the wonderful sounds that the ladies make.   There is nothing to stop you doing that.

3 hours ago, Peeman63 said:

Thank's for your advices ! But I have a last question... How to observe pee by day , without spy in toilets ?

I work the night, so how can I observe girls peeing by day ?

That's all 🙂

Do you work every night?  Depending on your shift pattern you would probably have some nights off and being as you are used to being awake at nights then those nights off are probably your best bet all round - Friday and Saturday are your best bets, but any evening can bring good results.  I have been out to a decent sized town on mid week nights and seen multiple girls peeing.    It won't be as good as Friday/Saturday, but certainly worth a try.

If you want to stick with days, then I made some suggestions earlier about rest areas on busy roads with no toilets or beaches.   I don't know where you live, so can't give any specifics, but they are good chances.

Otherwise, anywhere that alcohol is in plentiful supply at outdoor events such as concerts, carnivals, festivals etc.   In those cases, look for areas that are close to busy places but have a little bit of privacy - behind bins, hedges or in parks and woods, between cars in car parks, maybe behind lorries that are parked up as part of the event.   Look for signs of previous peeing - tissues, puddles, etc. and then keep an eye on those places.   Alternatively, keep an eye on people who are enjoying themselves at the event and then move away from the crowd - they are quite likely to be going to find somewhere to pee.

Another option is to go to a public park that has no toilets.  Walk around, take in what is happening and look out for people drinking.  Larger groups drinking alcohol are definitely likely to need to find places to pee.   Or groups having a Barbeque - that means they are going to be there for some time and therefore likely to need to pee.   Keep an eye on the groups that look promising and you will from time to time see signs of desperation in the girls.   Typically the men would be the first to leave the group and go and pee in the bushes, but once they start, the girls will follow fairly shortly - they all have bladders and they need emptying if they are to continue to enjoy themselves.

You may need to be willing to travel to places that have large groups and you may need to wait around for hours without seeing anything, but patience is what you need and eventually you will be rewarded.    When you do see girls going to the bushes, you have to be careful not to upset them.   It is far better to make it look like you were also going to pee there and didn't realise they were there.  Apologise for disturbing them and that will relax them, then if you are lucky they will continue to pee and may even talk to you as they do so, which gives you the option to watch.   If they get upset and tell you to go away, then respect that, apologise again and move on.    Don't repeatedly follow people into the same bushes, that will look suspicious.  If you get a good result, then accept that and move on to try another group.   If you are sat on a bench and you get up and follow every time a girl heads to the bushes or behind a building you will soon draw unwanted attention.

A further option that many might not consider is if you have any shops that do mega sales where people literally camp outside waiting for it to open.   After waiting all night, they wake up and are going to need to pee.  Often people go there in pairs and one will hold the place in the queue whilst the other nips down an alley or behind a parked car to pee.   I haven't tried this myself, but it does happen.    

Be careful, be safe and respect the girls that you are watching.

I work from midnight.

The bars only close at 1 or 1:30 in the morning ...

But if I go for a walk at night around 9 p.m. or 10 p.m. or 11 p.m., am I likely to see women peeing in the street too? Or is it only when the bars have closed?

thank you 🙂

16 hours ago, Peeman63 said:

Thank's for this very good reply !! 

I would try to apply your solutions !!

I live In Clermont Ferrand

Thank you !!!

Hi, did you post a similar question on Desperation.fr. I read a similar post just this morning.

Hi ! Sorry for the repost. But i just need the answer to my last question (the most important for me !) After, that would be ok, I promise.

I work at night, so I can't go and watch the women when the bars are closed.

If I go near around 9 or 10 or 11 p.m. and even though the bars are still open, is there a chance I will see women relieving themselves in the street?

Thank you for the answer :)

@Peeman63 - Sometimes people only visit the site every day or two, or maybe less often.  That's probably why there was no reply, so no need to repost the question 24 hours later.

Also - as we have talked about previously, different countries have different attitudes.  So French girls may be less likely or more likely than Russian, German, British, American or wherever.  Also perhaps different districts in a city will be different.

I would guess that whilst all the bars and restaurants are open people will be going from one venue to another, and if they need to pee would generally try to hold on until they get inside.  I guess it depends if there are big queues and delays to get into a venue.  Remember that most people (or at least most girls since that is what you asked about) don't pee outdoors for fun - they do it because they have a full bladder, they see no choice other than wetting, and perhaps because their inhibitions are lessened through alcohol.  So the question is - will they have any a full bladder and have nowhere else to go at 10 or 11pm?

Perhaps the easiest way for you to answer that question is to go for a walk through the bar and restaurant district before you go to work?  There are lots of posts on the forum discussing the best ways to be subtle about it.