Men pee in the sink. How common?

2 hours ago, beachmom said:

I would guess it would be quite common (at least 50%), especially where there are shared toilets that are far away or in use a lot of the time.  

17 minutes ago, Girllikespee said:

I have this fantasy of going to a bar with a guy to drink. We walk home, both bursting by the time we get there. Neither of us can hold it any longer. I sit on the toilet and pee. I tell him he can use the sink, right next to me, where I get to watch his desperate relief. 

All sounds like the perfect end to the perfect night to me - other than the risk of suddenly peeing on the top of the mirror rather than the sink below in response to seeing and hearing the tinkle or gush of pee from the toilet. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I'm not a guy, I'm a girl who stands to pee and yes, I do pee in the sink every day. Though I must admit, I hadn't thought to try it until @Alfresco suggested it to me. I'm an environmentalist as well as a urophile and I love the fact that it saves water. 

Plot twist: pissing in a toilet and flushing it turns out to be naughty because it’s a waste of water…?

In my univeristy, the sink was a bit too high to reach

[stretches, flops dick over the edge] #penisbragging

• Love 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
57 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I'm not a guy, I'm a girl who stands to pee and yes, I do pee in the sink every day. Though I must admit, I hadn't thought to try it until @Alfresco suggested it to me. I'm an environmentalist as well as a urophile and I love the fact that it saves water. 

I have only peed in the kitchen sink once and it wasn't so convenient because I needed a step stool to reach. I did enjoy the sound it made, though. Our sink is stainless steel so it sounded like one if those metallic trough urinals. 

In my univeristy, the sink was a bit too high to reach, but I used the en suite shower as a wall style urinal lots of times. Also, don't be jealous about the en suite: it was a very expensive optional extra. 🙄

My mind is working overtime picturing you in multiple positions trying to aim in the sink. I'm glad I've got a good imagination

Edited by ShyPeeMan
2 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I have only peed in the kitchen sink once and it wasn't so convenient because I needed a step stool to reach. I did enjoy the sound it made, though. Our sink is stainless steel so it sounded like one if those metallic trough urinals. 

From a fellow environmentalist and urophile, do you have a favorite surface to pee on because of the sound it makes?

• Love 1