Men pee in the sink. How common?

I have a hunch that peeing in the sink is pretty common for men, even among the non-piss-kink people. I often just whip it out while brushing my teeth or something. Or if there's no urinal in a single occupancy restroom. It's easier, more water efficient. I run a bit of water and soap down the sink when I'm done. 

Is this as common as I think it is? 

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, deliquescent said:

I have a hunch that peeing in the sink is pretty common for men, even among the non-piss-kink people. I often just whip it out while brushing my teeth or something. Or if there's no urinal in a single occupancy restroom. It's easier, more water efficient. I run a bit of water and soap down the sink when I'm done. 

Is this as common as I think it is? 

I have been known to whip my cock out and pee in my sink makes a change from always going in the toilet

I also clean the sink and wash and rinse with plenty of soap and water afterwards 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

In college, our dorms were ancient; dark, kind of damp, low ceilings, and two people in one cramped room. There was a sink in the room, but the bathrooms were communal by floor (and floors were separated by sex). Those sinks saw a LOT of pee, both from guys and girls. Honestly, I'm not sure what they expected...

Edited by rann
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

I have done it to say I have done it. It is not really convenient as my sink is about 3 inches too high to make it without piping uphill. Elsewhere it doesn't happen either as in a public restroom the urinal is larger and better positioned target. 

Frequently and for the same reason as seems to be common here- brushing my teeth lol. However, I also frequently will masturbate/edging with a full bladder and do little squirts into the sink as well as I've talked about before on other thread topics here.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Similar to a few people here, my dormitory at uni had sinks in the rooms and it was pretty common knowledge that a lot of people peed in them, of all genders. People talked about it quite openly and sometimes you'd hear the taps running from someone else's room for a suspiciously long time. One guy would sometimes announce "I'm going for a piss" and then go back to his room rather than the bathroom, even though the distance was about the same. Sometimes someone would pee there while other people were around, but that was rarer - I only remember it a few times, and only when the person in question was drunk or stoned. It was cool though, I think it liberalised the group's attitudes towards pissing in general. (Unfortunately I didn't get on much with that group beyond our first year, and I've never been in an atmosphere that was so open to peeing in public since). 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Times I’ve pissed in sinks:

- the one in my university room very many times (as @Alfresco describes)

- while brushing my teeth

- in the toilet of a cafe while flirting online with someone what wanted to see me piss in a sink

- assorted cheap hotels, b&bs etc where there was a sink in the room

- a night train with a sink in the cabin

• Like 3

We have the slightly strange situation of the main bathroom being downstairs despite the three bedrooms being upstairs. But there is a small bathroom upstairs - literally a toilet and the tiniest sink.

From the outset my wife declared it as 'your toilet'...   she always uses the bathroom downstairs, my son and I use either.  Essentially the toilet upstairs is old fashioned and dated, the porcelain stained by limescale which won't clean off.  The other problem with the upstairs bathroom is the toilet seat which will not stay up unless you stand to the side, propping it open with your knee.

Hence if I'm home alone, I'll generally use the tiny sink in there.  It's just the right height, it's easier and easily rinsed afterwards, and it's not like anyone is washing their faces in it or anything like that.

I posted about it a while ago - note, contains male pictures https://peefans.com/topic/16467-bathroom-renovations/?tab=comments#comment-230907

• Like 3

I pee in the sink most nights, mainly to avoid the noise of the toilet flush. but also because I prefer to pee anywhere but the toilet. I am sure I have posted some pics on the guys peeing forum. If not I will do.

• Like 2