Devonpee:

Guest Devonpee

4 minutes ago, Devonpee said:

I like that idea I’ll have to try that next lol, and I’m thinking of pissing pretty much everywhere I can inside on the couch, chairs, carpets, floors, decided I’m pretty just gonna piss wherever I am, I’m moving soon and getting rid of most of my furniture and such so I figured I just go all out

Sounds like some good fun!

I have NO toilet facilities at all in my apartment, so have to I improvise and use the apartment itself as my lavatory whenever I get desperate. This includes urinating on the carpet, which is regularly soaked with pee.

I always like to see other males peeing on the carpet, its feels so much more natural.

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, No Toilet said:

I have NO toilet facilities at all in my apartment, so have to I improvise and use the apartment itself as my lavatory whenever I get desperate. This includes urinating on the carpet, which is regularly soaked with pee.

I always like to see other males peeing on the carpet, its feels so much more natural.

Exactly. Same with girls. The sound and site of someone pissing makes me want to go too. Thats why I want to have a piss party with girls and guys where we just piss on furniture, in bed, against walls and on carpets together.

• Like 1
Guest Devonpee
59 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Nice work. Did piss on the chair more than once thru out the day?

I didn’t yesterday but I’m definitely going to soak it again today 🙂

On 8/22/2021 at 2:29 AM, Devonpee said:

I like that idea I’ll have to try that next lol, and I’m thinking of pissing pretty much everywhere I can inside on the couch, chairs, carpets, floors, decided I’m pretty just gonna piss wherever I am, I’m moving soon and getting rid of most of my furniture and such so I figured I just go all out

If you’re getting rid of the furniture, then don’t hold yourself back. Enjoy it as much as you can! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2021 at 3:30 AM, MyPee said:

Yes, it was very thorough. I had to slide the finger around, and even add a few more fingers, and I found that the damage was within tolerable limits. So I fixed that! I worked on the area until I spurted all over my hand, and followed that with the rest of the pee, to ensure the damage was satisfactory. 

Holy hell that sounds 🔥!!!

5 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Either against a wall or up a tree/bush or directly onto the grass. 

I enjoy seeing it handsfree. And with trousers and boxers lowered is insanely daring and sexy! 

A man who isn't afraid to try squatting like a girl is a turn on, too. 

3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

On walls above carpet 🤭 out in public where they're not supposed to. It makes me flustered just thinking about it!

Seems I may have to plan to get out and about a little more...  😈

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1