Devonpee:

Guest Devonpee

Landscapers need a big bladder.  You drink a lot of water to stay hydrated, clients don't want you tracking dirt into their homes to use their toilet, and some don't want you peeing in their yard.  So you hold it, but there is a limit!

• Like 1
Guest Devonpee
57 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Landscapers need a big bladder.  You drink a lot of water to stay hydrated, clients don't want you tracking dirt into their homes to use their toilet, and some don't want you peeing in their yard.  So you hold it, but there is a limit!

Absolutely it makes for some great powering, I love just letting it go where I’m standing when I’m working and hoping no one sees me

Guest Devonpee
1 hour ago, pee01 said:

I love your videos. Some long pees outside. I can tell you had to pee bad from videos. Keep up good videos here. 

Thanks always glad to hear people enjoy them, and I will be posting more later today!

Guest Devonpee

Had been holding for a couple hours and couldn’t any longer so I completely soaked a table I peed for 45 seconds! Have been running out of new ideas for places to be if you have any suggestions I’d be happy to hear them! Hope you enjoy the video 🙂

video link https://www.erome.com/a/eb5Urnrm

61D8B13F-30E2-463C-BB80-5B0DE9E89906.jpeg

0DD66E7E-234F-43B2-B526-6629DF8D9C85.jpeg

D1949411-15DC-4B15-8953-0FFA8763324F.jpeg

• 2 months later...
On 3/5/2021 at 12:18 PM, Devonpee said:

Hey everyone I’m a male and have always loved watching women pee, but I was interested knowing what the women on here have to say about watching guys pee, like what’s your favorite place or position and so forth? 
Asking out of curiosity and maybe even for future reference when I make more  videos to post on here 

I don't if I'd neccasarily have a fave location... But I would say a guy who is absolutely bursting to pee. Holding himself leaks are inevitable. Moaning and eventually completely soaking like really soaking his jeans. 🥵 Something about a guy totally losing control is such a turn on

• Like 2

The naughtier the better for me

i love the idea of watching a man peeing in  shops, warehouses, hotel rooms etc. 
my dream would be to go shopping with someone into a DIY store or carpet warehouse and have a naughty pee on different items

or another massive turn on is for a man to pee in a clothes changing room either on the actual clothes or the carpet 

• Like 1

Someday I wanna do this, just decide not to use the toilet and piss everywhere else instead. Where else do you plan on pissing? If I were you I’d sit on the sofa and spray my piss all over myself, the sofa, and across the room for good measure haha

Guest Devonpee
12 minutes ago, durianfury said:

Someday I wanna do this, just decide not to use the toilet and piss everywhere else instead. Where else do you plan on pissing? If I were you I’d sit on the sofa and spray my piss all over myself, the sofa, and across the room for good measure haha

I like that idea I’ll have to try that next lol, and I’m thinking of pissing pretty much everywhere I can inside on the couch, chairs, carpets, floors, decided I’m pretty just gonna piss wherever I am, I’m moving soon and getting rid of most of my furniture and such so I figured I just go all out