At what point should I tell a tinder date that I am into pee?

I have never had tinder before and I recently installed it and I have had some matches but I mostly did it for fun. Thing is, I recently moved into an apartment alone and I am very down to try some stuff but I completely lack experience. I am 18 and a virgin and I feel like if I start clicking with someone and I tell them about my kink I fear I might startle them away since I am not even sure how common the kink is. I'm also really shy and submissive so I don't even know if I would have the balls to tell any girl that I wish she would pee on me or my furniture. Basically I am just asking if I should not beat around the bush and tell them about my kink immediately or try to perhaps give some subtle clues? I'm not even sure how I would word it.

19 hours ago, PeepingLogan said:

I have never had tinder before and I recently installed it and I have had some matches but I mostly did it for fun. Thing is, I recently moved into an apartment alone and I am very down to try some stuff but I completely lack experience. I am 18 and a virgin and I feel like if I start clicking with someone and I tell them about my kink I fear I might startle them away since I am not even sure how common the kink is. I'm also really shy and submissive so I don't even know if I would have the balls to tell any girl that I wish she would pee on me or my furniture. Basically I am just asking if I should not beat around the bush and tell them about my kink immediately or try to perhaps give some subtle clues? I'm not even sure how I would word it.

I would say it like this, do not say straight away what You like the most. For two reasons- You are protecting Yourself better in case she things pee is gross and You are not putting Yourself in a position where You could be easily manipulated by her.

I would start by asking does she have a kind of sex related kink of fetish first. If she says, yes, You tell her that You like that. And that You would gladly do everything to please her. And if she asks back, tell that You  have some dreams about this and that, but are waiting for the right girl to try it out. Mention pee as well, between other things ,but start it king of soft core and take it further from here, by telling her that she is exactly what You have dreamt of . If she is OK with soft core peeing, ask her what pee related scenarios she can think of until You arrive at golden showers.

So, just to summarize:

1. Do not wait Years to tell her, start discussing it after a a couple of meetings

2. Let her know that You like exactly HER to do it, and for that You adore her even more

3. Let her participate in scenario building. It often can yield You experiences You could never dream of

4. Leed her gradually to Your biggest desires, do not start by telling her I just want You to pee on me

And have a good luck! 🙂

• Like 3

A closed mouth doesn’t get fed. Don’t be ashamed of what you like. In my experiences meeting women online, I told one about my pee fetish when she told me to tell her something about me that she doesn’t know. I told her about the pee fetish and she thought it was funny because she likes to pee on people. She also has pissed in public on numerous occasions and shared the stories with me.

If you can work up a conversation about peeing, work it in there. Ask her if she’s ever had to pee outside or on the ground. Take her out for drinks then take her someplace with no bathroom which will leave her no choice but to have to go in public. And have some napkins handy. Then tell her it’s okay to be human, and that’s actually a turn on to you. 

Tell her about it when you’re talking about yourself and what you like. 

• Like 2

I can get a feel when chatting with women about pee. Watersports is not for everyone and I respect there desires.  When I ask them if they would like to pee on me and they never had a pee experience I get a favorable response more times then not. But there is nothing like chatting with pee lovers. I toast in pee to all pee lovers.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Get to know her before you even think about broaching the subject. I mean get to know her in the biblical sense- get to know her every move in bed a few times first.

Get her to like having sex with you, get her to the point where she trusts you and will do things for you to make you happy and enjoy the kinkier side. Lead into your desires slowly and cautiously after you've developed a fuck-buddy relationship.

Once a girl accepts you to the point where she eagerly awaits your body fluids into her mouth, pussy, or other cavity then she's probably OK with accepting or dispensing her/your pee.

It's been my experience that if you rush into the subject, you're setting yourself up to fail.