Nurse held my dick

A few years ago I was in the hospital for an emergency procedure. As I came out of anesthesia, I was wheeled back to my room.

I was beginning to be more coherent and realized I needed to pee. There were several people standing around my bed. A nurse was holding a urinal bottle and asked if I needed help. Of course I said yes. She fished my dick out of my hospital gown and held it in the mouth of the bottle. I relaxed and unloaded a huge stream.

I vaguely recall her looking around the room, talking to another nurse. That's all I really remember, but it's enough to fuel several good medical fantasies. 

Any other hospital or other medical stories? 

Edited by deliquescent
typo
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Had a bad urinary tract infection in the Navy and was hospitalized for a week.  This required the installation of a catheter which was done by a male doctor amidst much pain.

As the infection was eliminated, there came a time that the cath was to be removed, and a middle aged Navy nurse did that job and as she finally got it out of my penis, I suddenly ejaculated all over her hand.

She grabbed a handy wiper and took care of the large amount of ejaculate I had produced over the past week, and said "yep don't feel ashamed this happens frequently to young studs like yourself".

She gave me a bit of a grin, and left.

• 4 weeks later...

When I broke my arm and dislocated my wrist on my other arm in an accident I was in hospital for 3 weeks and then in months of pain after as well. In hospital due to my accident nurses had to help me with toileting. When I just needed a pee especially in the first 10 days the nurses used to basically bring a cardboard-like polypropylene or something urinal as it was a whole lot more effort getting me a wheelchair and carting me to a toilet. However they had to always take my penis out and place it and then I just had to pee while they had to shake me off/ and occasionally wipe my penis after I peed because both arms were immobilised. The first 2 days was so difficult for me to pee as I got erect due to unknown hands around my penis which caused my thing to be rock hard and pee to splash in the cardboard thing a bit which resulted in the nurses using wet wipes to wipe me after a pee.

• Like 4