Hi, new member & long time piss lover

Was a breath of fresh air to find this site & after looking for a day or two i like what i see, very non judgemental & a great place to hear other peoples experiences

i'm normally quite shy about stuff like this & apart from various partners i have shared experiences with over the years i have kept it secret but seeing as i'm not getting any younger i thought it was time to share a few memories in whatever section when time allows.

Not sure what im looking for on here but its just the start of a new journey for me which i hope will be a long & interesting one, i know what i like & i like what i know but theres still many more avenues to be explored for me.

like i say seems like a great little community going on here & the first site i've found where i feel more than comfortable to participate, look forward to getting to know a few of the members on here & who knows, please feel free to ask anything you'd like to know. happy wetting!!

Hi and a huge welcome.  You've hit so many nails right on the head in your intro - we are very non-judgemental and work very hard to keep it that way, and you'll get loads out of the forum depending how much you put in.  Looking forward to getting to know you.