The sounds of multiple pees at once

This just came to me but does anybody else really love it when you're in a busy bathroom after a sporting event or movie and there's lines for every urinal and stall? And every stall is in use and you hear so many streams going all at once? Waiting a good couple minutes till you get to the front and its your turn, you do your business, wash your hands, and the whole time there's no break in the sounds of several rushing streams at all once. I can't be the only one who loves that lol.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
33 minutes ago, CarioDaFur said:

This just came to me but does anybody else really love it when you're in a busy bathroom after a sporting event or movie and there's lines for every urinal and stall? And every stall is in use and you hear so many streams going all at once? Waiting a good couple minutes till you get to the front and its your turn, you do your business, wash your hands, and the whole time there's no break in the sounds of several rushing streams at all once. I can't be the only one who loves that lol.

Yep! It’s a massive turn on! 😏

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

What I like to hear is one loud, strong piss that thunders for up to a minute.  It makes me wonder why he was holding so much as well as how it felt to need to go that bad.

I like that too, especially since mine tend to only go for 30 seconds or less lol