DoeHaze: No toilet allowed day

(All of these are things that I've done, so they are feasible - although I do have a dick, but that shouldn't make any difference)

Go into your nearest town. Enjoy a pee in an alley and a carpark - maybe a multi-storey carpark stairwell.

Take a trip in the car and pee beside it in a layby or car park or even on a quiet side street.

If you have access to countryside or a reasonable sized park then go and pee in some bushes.

Walk into a hotel and head upstairs (you don't need to book a room to do this), go towards the top floor where most people would use the lifts and pee on the carpet in the stairway.

If you need to pee at home, then there are the obvious ones like shower/bath/sink, but you could be more adventurous and pee on a solid floor - bathroom, kitchen etc. or you could pee in a saucepan or large bowl.   You could fold up a towel and pee on it whilst sitting on a chair (I do this when on long conference calls).

Squat over a pile of dirty washing.

I don't know what you have in the way of outside space, but patio, flowerpot, garden plants etc are all good game.

If you have a garage or other building with a concrete floor then pee on that and you can just hose it down afterwards.  Same with a garden shed.   I've peed in my garden shed several times and to be honest I don't even bother hosing it down.

Let us know how you get on.

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, DoeHaze said:

So many good suggestions @Alfresco 

i happily took inspiration from one of those suggestions 😳 

https://www.erome.com/a/RiJ5n0DJ

more naughty wees to come today?

Happy to help.   I'm sure that the plant appreciated being watered and the extra nitrogen fertiliser.

I hope that you do have some further naughty pees.

Here's another one - especially with that type of shorts that you are wearing.  Go to a park or even the grass in your garden (if you have some).  Kneel down, sit on your feet and put your legs apart.  Pull the leg of the shorts up and to one side and then pee onto the grass between your legs.  It could only be seen my someone directly in front of you and even that could be easily hidden with a bag in front of you or a jacket across your knees.   Bonus points if it is in a public park with people around.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Happy to help.   I'm sure that the plant appreciated being watered and the extra nitrogen fertiliser.

I hope that you do have some further naughty pees.

Here's another one - especially with that type of shorts that you are wearing.  Go to a park or even the grass in your garden (if you have some).  Kneel down, sit on your feet and put your legs apart.  Pull the leg of the shorts up and to one side and then pee onto the grass between your legs.  It could only be seen my someone directly in front of you and even that could be easily hidden with a bag in front of you or a jacket across your knees.   Bonus points if it is in a public park with people around.

I really would LOVE to do that  😳

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, DoeHaze said:

I really would LOVE to do that  😳

I've done it wearing shorts and peeing out of the leg (albeit with a dick).   I did see a girl using this technique successfully on Sunday.  I reported on it here:

3 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Oh that was wonderful! 😮 You're doing all these little pees, are you wiping / cleaning up at all? Or just enjoying that naughty feeling of just being pissy? 😄 

Cotton undies are only as damp as they'd normally be ! 

I don't find that I get pissy ? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, DoeHaze said:

Blade style pee sounds epic !

I got no control how it comes out but that seems to be my normal piss stream.

It's a good style. 😄  How much do you drink to fill yourself up so fast? Have you ever measured how much pee you can hold?

50 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

It's a good style. 😄  How much do you drink to fill yourself up so fast? Have you ever measured how much pee you can hold?

Measured before but I have filled a 1000ml flask before in one pee 😳 

Drinking lots of water ! Gotta keep hydrated 😄

• Like 3