3 minutes ago, sexyandre88 said:

Send your husband a selfie of my pissing cock in your mouth while you’re at it 😉 

I can teach you the most basic Swedish such as “I want your cock”, “my pussy is so wet”. But of course you’re not gonna speak that much since my cock will be in your mouth half the time 😈

You make me blush 🥹🥹🥹 I hope you never get tired of me. I am on a language learning kick and, actually, now that I think of it there are a lot of Swedish customers at my job so....maybe we can have a lesson or two 🤣

And, lol! That would make my husband cry for sure. 

3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

You make me blush 🥹🥹🥹 I hope you never get tired of me. I am on a language learning kick and, actually, now that I think of it there are a lot of Swedish customers at my job so....maybe we can have a lesson or two 🤣

And, lol! That would make my husband cry for sure. 

Ask your boss if you can visit one of your costumers. It’s gonna be an experience you won’t forget 😉 and you’ll not be able to walk anyway so why not just stay here for a while? 
Do you think your husband will get jealous? 😈

19 minutes ago, sexyandre88 said:

Ask your boss if you can visit one of your costumers. It’s gonna be an experience you won’t forget 😉 and you’ll not be able to walk anyway so why not just stay here for a while? 
Do you think your husband will get jealous? 😈

Oh my god my fucking heart lol. I wish you could see how badly I'm blushing!

My husband: "Babe! Your trip to Sweden was supposed to end three weeks ago! Why aren't you back yet?" 

Me, tied up and still getting dicked down by Andre while covered in his piss: "Jag sitter fast."

(I'm stuck)

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

Oh my god, you two! You're gonna make me orgasm just reading this 🤤

Brb, changing my panties and Googling how much tickets to Sweden cost 👀

Make sure you get a layover in my state and pick me up. You're gonna fly right over it on your way to Sweden 🤣 I'll bring the lube!

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, peebus10 said:

Maspalomas is a really nice place to hang out, all kinds of things happening over there. It’s a big beach with lots of little dunes and shrubbery. 

I agree with you. And nobody says anything. I’ve also had some interesting encounters. Could be really fun to met people there from here. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...