Hey handsome! 

If you don't mind me asking (and don't feel pressured to answer just for me, please), but where abouts in the world are you taking these? What country is this? 

I need to make preparations for when I run away from my home in America and come live with you 😆 but more accurately I am just curious. 

21 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Hey handsome! 

If you don't mind me asking (and don't feel pressured to answer just for me, please), but where abouts in the world are you taking these? What country is this? 

I need to make preparations for when I run away from my home in America and come live with you 😆 but more accurately I am just curious. 

Haha. I’m in Sweden. Just come and visit me - we can have so much fun together 🙂

Else I’ve been on Blacks beach before. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, sexyandre88 said:

Haha. I’m in Sweden. Just come and visit me - we can have so much fun together 🙂

Else I’ve been on Blacks beach before. 

Okay. I gotta add Sweden to my list of places to visit, and I have to learn how to speak Swedish! Thank you for sharing with me!

Edited by Bacardi
Too many Es in Sweden!
On 8/29/2022 at 3:10 AM, Bacardi said:

Okay. I gotta add Sweden to my list of places to visit, and I have to learn how to speak Swedish! Thank you for sharing with me!

I will teach you everything just tell me when you’re running away. I need to drink a lot beforehand;)

• Love 3

I know you seem to prefer peeing handsfree, Sexy Andre. How would you feel about having a female hand hold and aim your enormous cock whilst you had a good piss? I'd enjoy being able to do that! Then of course shaking off the drops - repeatedly shaking, for quite some time. Perhaps cleaning it by putting it in my mouth and swallowing any excess fluid - you get the idea...

I would of course let you stand behind me and part my labia so I could add to your shimmering golden lake. Once your bladder waa refilled, I'd need you to help keep my lady garden healthy and lubricated by aiming your forceful stream onto my swollen clitoris. 

Doing our bit for Anglo-Swedish relations...

• Hot 2
19 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I know you seem to prefer peeing handsfree, Sexy Andre. How would you feel about having a female hand hold and aim your enormous cock whilst you had a good piss? I'd enjoy being able to do that! Then of course shaking off the drops - repeatedly shaking, for quite some time. Perhaps cleaning it by putting it in my mouth and swallowing any excess fluid - you get the idea...

I would of course let you stand behind me and part my labia so I could add to your shimmering golden lake. Once your bladder waa refilled, I'd need you to help keep my lady garden healthy and lubricated by aiming your forceful stream onto my swollen clitoris. 

Doing our bit for Anglo-Swedish relations...

Wauw I really just love it everytime you reveal your dirtiest fantasies. My body is reacting to it and I’m sitting in a train next to a woman in her 30’s 😏😐

When I do it handsfree it’s because I’m waiting for your hands to point it somewhere. 
I have done it sometimes also on a mixed nude beach with an ex. We were in the water till thighs and it was quite crowded. By mistake she pointed it on a young womans back and I had to pretend it was seawater by splashing afterwards in the water. 

I really like the idea of cleaning it with your mouth. You may see a reaction so I have to warn you. I’d like to spread your labia to watch your golden drops 😉

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I'm a woman in my 30s myself. 🤷‍♀️ Perhaps I'm too old for you, in that case. 😄 Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it. Though I wouldn't call that particular fantasy dirty.

I'd love to aim your large, beautiful manhood whilst you relieved your full bladder - maybe write a few Swedish words in the sand. After your bladder was empty and I had gently squeezed and shaken it, I could suck it clean and bring your other fluid out of there. Shoot off into my mouth and I'll swallow it all down. I like to keep the cock inside my mouth until he is no longer hard - just to be sure I haven't lost any of the fluid. I'm told this is a pleasurable experience. 

Next, you could part my labia and gently pull my lady garden upwards so I can pee too - you can watch from over my shoulder as my sparkling stream arcs from my loins into the sand and forms a foaming puddle. If I lie on my back with my legs spread, you can speak your beautiful Scandinavian language between my thighs. Swedish is not one of the languages I know, but I'm certain that I'll understand you. 

Helping each other pee, pleasuring each other with our tongues - nothing dirty about that. 

Don't worry Bacardi, I won't steal him from you. I'm quite happy to share - and speak in a British accent between your legs, if you have no objection to being pleasured by another woman. 

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Don't worry Bacardi, I won't steal him from you. I'm quite happy to share - and speak in a British accent between your legs, if you have no objection to being pleasured by another woman. 

Look. We can share a little bit. I want at least some alone time with this guy 😄 There can only be one massive simp for Andre on the forum and its gonna be me, Eliminiature!

And, if you wanna go down on me I won't object and I'm sure Andre won't either. Neither would the forum. If you and I started showing up in this thread I'm pretty sure we'd be the stars of Peefans 🤣

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Look. We can share a little bit. I want at least some alone time with this guy 😄 There can only be one massive simp for Andre on the forum and its gonna be me, Eliminiature!

And, if you wanna go down on me I won't object and I'm sure Andre won't either. Neither would the forum. If you and I started showing up in this thread I'm pretty sure we'd be the stars of Peefans 🤣

Hah I’m still in this crowded train and my cock is getting hard which is visible on my pants now. The lady next to me is cute but I think I should hide it. 😅

I would love to see you go down on each other. That would be the perfect start of a good day on the beach. Not dirty of course. 😈😅

Then I could take a little nude walk with my simp on the beach. Just an innocent one where we may help each other pee. After a couple of hours we can walk back to our other female friend, if you’re able to walk of course 😉

We can all lie there and have fun. Could be fun to see which one of you are able to catch some protein from my cock, if you get a little hungry. Yea make sure to catch it all as you described Eli 😉

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
8 minutes ago, sexyandre88 said:

Then I could take a little nude walk with my simp on the beach. Just an innocent one where we may help each other pee. After a couple of hours we can walk back to our other female friend, if you’re able to walk of course

A few hours lol!! 

I'm not in public but I am definitely feeling horny now!! I just hope Eli is able to keep herself occupied while we are gone. 

You'll have to carry me back to her, because your cock is so big and my anatomy is so small, I am certain it is not going to fit!

• Hot 2
  • 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, sexyandre88 said:

Yes I see 😅 That day I really needed a simp with a small anatomy to my pleasure. 

Guess we will just have to practice in private then 😄😄 I wonder if there is a word for "simp" in Swedish.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Guess we will just have to practice in private then 😄😄 I wonder if there is a word for "simp" in Swedish.

You are a “toffelhjälte”. 

You don’t know how much I’m gonna take advantage of that 😈 especially with a fetish like that. So easy to dominate a simp and do whatever I want with my pissing cock. 

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, sexyandre88 said:

You are a “toffelhjälte”. 

You don’t know how much I’m gonna take advantage of that 😈 especially with a fetish like that. So easy to dominate a simp and do whatever I want with my pissing cock. 

I would let you take advantage of me all the damn time 😫😫 I am yours, pappa. Please use me as a toilet. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/14/2022 at 12:39 AM, Bacardi said:

I would let you take advantage of me all the damn time 😫😫 I am yours, pappa. Please use me as a toilet. 

Sounds so good. That’s how I like my simp. So submissive to my cock. I can’t wait to use you. I’m not taken yet and I love my liberty 😈

• Love 1
3 hours ago, sexyandre88 said:

Sounds so good. That’s how I like my simp. So submissive to my cock. I can’t wait to use you. I’m not taken yet and I love my liberty 😈

Just remind me before I leave for Sweden to leave my divorce paper work on the desk for my husband lol. Gotta brush up on my Swedish.

If you are looking for someone who is submissive and obedient, you found the right person 😇 you say the words and I will be there on my knees in front of you. 

(I am such a simp for Andre and I don't even care 🤣)

• Hot 3
9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Just remind me before I leave for Sweden to leave my divorce paper work on the desk for my husband lol. Gotta brush up on my Swedish.

If you are looking for someone who is submissive and obedient, you found the right person 😇 you say the words and I will be there on my knees in front of you. 

If my wife left me for Andre i would get it! Look at him! Im not even gay and that cock is amazing 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 10/21/2022 at 2:10 AM, Bacardi said:

Send your husband a selfie of my pissing cock in your mouth while you’re at it 😉 

I can teach you the most basic Swedish such as “I want your cock”, “my pussy is so wet”. But of course you’re not gonna speak that much since my cock will be in your mouth half the time 😈

• Love 2