• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/22/2021 at 9:14 PM, sexyandre88 said:

I’ve been a nudist for almost 10 years. And I’ve always enjoyed being nude everywhere I get the chance to. When I had to piss I usually did it discrete but after I saw a couple who just did it openly, I decided that I would not be discrete anymore. So I just went out with quite a few people around, stood up and just pissed handsfree as if nothing was happening. While I pissed I walked a bit back and forth in the middle of the beach. Nobody said anything so I just walked away with a trail of evidence on the sand. This will be my habit from now on. 
There are no words to how freeing, natural and a bit naughty this is. You should all try this. 

878A7198-EAA4-47ED-8B03-78A3EA5367B6.jpeg

423A6321-5192-4085-AC3D-8EF6A0A0EB74.jpeg

That's indeed daring and hot! Thanks for sharing! Could you tell more about who took the photo's? Is he or she also a peelover?

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

These are so fine! 😍 

I've been at a naturist spa myself and peed in the garden in a similar style. Just parting my legs and letting it flow into the grass. It was also there where I stood over the drain in the steam room and just let it flow. I'm not really into beaches, I have to say. The sand bothers me! 

Your manhood is nice and large, isn't it? I'd enjoy standing over you whilst you sunbathed, parting my labia and directing my warm stream of pee to tickle your cock and balls. Then we could swap over and you could direct your stream onto my clit. 

What is not to like about that, sounds wonderful

• Like 2

These are so fine! 😍 

I've been at a naturist spa myself and peed in the garden in a similar style. Just parting my legs and letting it flow into the grass. It was also there where I stood over the drain in the steam room and just let it flow. I'm not really into beaches, I have to say. The sand bothers me! 

Your manhood is nice and large, isn't it? I'd enjoy standing over you whilst you sunbathed, parting my labia and directing my warm stream of pee to tickle your cock and balls. Then we could swap over and you could direct your stream onto my clit. 

That's an incredibly, incredibly hot fantasy scenario you've described there.   There'd be lots of willing volunteers for that privilege - but of course fantasy is a world away from real expectations.

• Agree 2

Oh definitely. For one thing, I'm pretty certain that urinating on someone without their permission is highly illegal and an arrestable offence. Even if they are a urophile. I'd never walk up to someone randomly and do that - though I will testify that it's fun when both parties consent.  

Fantasy is, as you rightly say, another matter. 

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Oh definitely. For one thing, I'm pretty certain that urinating on someone without their permission is highly illegal and an arrestable offence. Even if they are a urophile. I'd never walk up to someone randomly and do that - though I will testify that it's fun when both parties consent.  

Fantasy is, as you rightly say, another matter. 

I have never been peed on before. Could be nice trying. I’m more into peeing on you. I’ve done it twice before on the beach. I did it on a sitting girl friend of mine as she played with my cock pointing it towards her boobs and mouth. That was so hot. 
Yes my cock is large and could be fun to met you someday at a nudist spa or beach 😉

• Love 1
  • Hot 1