Peeing together on this forum

Hey everyone 

I'm new here. I just started reading all the stories out here. I love it. And I was wondering if people ever started a post in which they shared pics of themselves (completely 'incognito'), doing what they like doing, all at the same moment. Like planning an evening to do something together?

• Like 2

Yeah, like an online pee orgy 🙂

Everyone does what he/she likes that night and share what they like. I would find it really hot knowing other people are doing sort of same thing that moment. 

I would get drunk and pee myself at lot 🙂

I will get back with a date somewhere around 2 weeks from now.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Or if people want me to do something, I could try to do that for them.

I can imagine there are more people on this site who would love to do something for someone else. Some might even be able to fulfil eachothers wet dreams 🙂

There is a thread in the Real Pee Experiences area called the Live Action Thread - where from time to time someone, say having a hold or desperate would post and other members can follow in real time. 

I’ve done it before, having a joint hold with an online friend - an incredibly arousing thing. 

It could also work well as a preplanned group thing. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out.

And yeah, I'm ready for a shared experience. So far it has always been my own personal thing. But in whatever form it will be, the 31st I will be sharing what I'm doing live for the first time here on this forum.

Looking forward to it 🙂

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a friend on here and we regularly update each other on when/where we're peeing, when we have the time of course 🤭 

There's also a live action thread where people post about their pees. You may wanna check that out :L

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I have a friend on here and we regularly update each other on when/where we're peeing, when we have the time of course 🤭 

There's also a live action thread where people post about their pees. You may wanna check that out :L

Were you competing in pissing? Competition in pissing with a woman would be very exciting for me.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, radu said:

Were you competing in pissing? Competition in pissing with a woman would be very exciting for me.

I think that's how it started but after a while just letting each other know when we were peeing and how much we had drank was satisfying enough for me. Pee buddies are great!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1