Where would you go?

What would you do on a long flight if the bathrooms broke or out of service? would you go off your seat, aim for the floor or seat in front? how about the aisle? somewhere else? 

what about on a bus journey with no toilets? 

On the plane ive always wanted to go by the front in the aisle for ppl to see, same on a bus

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I have peed in the seat on a bus and a train and I've also peed onto the floor in front of the seat.   I have sat on a train with a coat over my legs and peed short bursts onto the carpet with the coat covering what I was doing.  Buses are worse because they often don't have carpet floors, so the pee flows along the bus.   Hence the reason why it is in some cases better to pee into the cushion of the seat.    

I was once on a bus back from a works party (1.5 hours trip with no stops).   Several of the men including me peed into bottles and several of the ladies were complaining bitterly that it wasn't fair.   I don't think any of them peed - if they did then they did it very discretely.

I haven't peed on an plane - mainly due to the allocated seating issue.  However, If the toilets were out of action then I would implore the flight attendants for a solution and if they can't give a solution then I would warn them that I would have no option to pee.  I would then pee on the floor in front of my seat or sit on a folded blanket and pee into that.

On a plane I like the idea of just peeing onto the floor in front of the seat - but can't see it ever happening in practice.  The whole mens trouser zipper thing really doesn't work for sitting down and most cabins (the class I get to sit in anyway) don't have the space to be able to perch on the edge of the seat. I'm not taken by the idea of leaving the flight with wet trousers.

More of an option would be a train, especially the mainline type with carpeted floors and groups of four seats with a table. In an empty enough carriage, if such a thing exists, a relaxing release under the table would be quite feasible.  That's something on the bucket list, although it's pretty rare I travel by train these days.

I'm a bit wary on buses after talking to a guy working for the CCTV supplier for buses - on board you'll see a couple of camera domes near the driver but apparently there are about 25 channels of video all recorded with cameras hidden behind vents and gaps in panels too.

Back in my university days though a couple of us went for a Friday night out with one of the non-residential guys on our course - the delights of Wigan.  On the way from his house into the town, sitting at the back of a near empty bus he quite openly unzipped, pulled out a very thick cock and unleashed a golden arc onto the linoleum floor of the bus.  Incidentally the first time I ever saw a woman with skirt around her hips getting fingered on a nightclub dancefloor. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I fantasize about a lady peeing on a school bus. In high school,  girl I liked who lived two doors down almost always had to pee real bad on the school bus ride home. I remember this one day her saying she was about to get off of the bus. I would like to see a desperate lady pee on an empty school bus left unattended, perfect place to relieve herself. 

Makes me think back to the experiences I post about The Lot where the hookah bar waitresses and some patrons would come out to The Lot and piss near a church bus and van in a dark corner of The Lot. I wonder had the door on the church bus been left open, would they use it for a toilet. Especially the hookah bar waitresses whose uniforms consisted of a one piece bathing suit with attached fish net stockings. They could come running to the back of the lot and pretty much get totally undressed to quickly squat and urinate by the bus and van. They wouldn’t have to do it as fast if on the dark bus. 

It was a long time ago that I was on a long flight, and somehow I managed to go the whole eleven hours without needing to pee! I doubt that would happen now though so I would just have to wet myself in the seat. On a plane is one place I have not wet myself yet. It should not be an issue on Ryanair since the interior décor looks to be designed with hosing down after the flight being the only cleaning required!

I have peed on the bus, and on the train a lot, so I don't think a plane would be a problem, especially if it was not full and I could sit where I liked.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

It should not be an issue on Ryanair since the interior décor looks to be designed with hosing down after the flight being the only cleaning required!

LOOOOOOL! 

Ryanair were talking about charging to get into toilets, though this may have been as much a publicity stunt (why advertise, when you can propose to do something pennypinching and let journalists report it?) as a real idea. I can well imagine being tempted to let it go where you’re sitting rather than climbing your way out to the aisle and paying for the “privilege”.

• Like 1