Ladies: what is your favourite pee position?

17 hours ago, SikkSixx said:

On my back so I can squirt my piss as high as possible and standing up but kinda squating. Sometime doggystyle 

I love watching a doggy style power piss so that the stream is spraying out horizontally behind her. So fucking hot! 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/30/2021 at 7:15 AM, deliquescent said:

I love watching a doggy style power piss so that the stream is spraying out horizontally behind her. So fucking hot! 

Same… this is what excites me the most for some reason… i trawl through videos just to find this. WEPIS seems to be the highest content. 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I’m force to pee standing but looking aty mom and aunt who struggle a bit I’m great for peeing standing 

The only thing forced on you is your amazing stream. If you think your mom and aunt struggle, it's nothing compared to your fans here having to watch you when they're desperate, too.. 😝

On 8/14/2023 at 5:44 AM, LadyP said:

I like standing in a high squat with my pelvis tilted back. It makes my pee go behind me instead of forward.

For me, this is a favorite pose in which women piss. I love watching a woman pissing while standing in a high squat position with her pelvis tilted back, it's incredibly hot and sexy! The woman's legs are spread apart, the ass is tilted back, and the body is tilted forward and a stream of pee rushes out of the pussy. This is a very hot and exciting! This is a very mighty and majestic pose. 🔥 Does it happen that when you piss in this position, you release a powerful and loudly hissing stream?

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/30/2021 at 12:15 AM, deliquescent said:

I tend to believe thats one of the best positions for female pee.

Especially when you are on a bed or at the beach.