Oops..Genuine unplanned accident.

Yesterday i was spending night out with girl i recently met and we have seen eachother 5 times for now. So long story short.. So we visited a couple of pubs and enjoyed our time and love to chat with eachother, so i could say the night was a success for that part.

After the night her friend came to pick us up and drive us to the home and before we left the pub we both used the bathroom to ease up the drove back to our homes. The drive wasnt that long maybe 45-60 minutes max but in the halfway i feel the need to pee again quite badly.( Maybe the beers what i consumed in those pubs was affecting that way..offcourse they have.)

It was few minutes away from my house when i was in total agony again and despite how hard i tryied to hold myself i felt a long spurt escaping in to my pants and it was visible enough to her notice that.. She looked in my crotch and was like..wow you really need to go! I replied to her that it was the case now for sure.. Luckily we arrived to my house before i completely lost my control and we hug and she told that she will be visiting me tomorrow afternoon again. By the way she did visit today, so nothing to worry about there.

After i get of the car and started to walk my driveway i finally lost it completely..here is a pic i think i will share with you guys.

IMG_20210619_185459 (2).jpg

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...