Piss vandalism and willingness of the victim

About piss vandalism   

102 members have voted

1. 1. What turns you on the most?

• Pissing on a willing victim's belongings and know he/she will be happy to have their stuff drenched in your piss
    • Pissing on an unaware victim's stuff and leave it there for him/her to find out your mess

Would you rather piss on something that belongs to  person happy to have you drench his/her stuff or someone who would not be happy about it? What is your turn on? 

As a willing victim of piss vandalism I often wonder whether the fact that I would welcome it may be a turn on or turn off for those who like pissing

11 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

For me knowing that I pissed on an unwilling victim's belongings and ruined their day really turns me on >:) The other option is still hot to me. I'd gladly piss on a willing person's things but the first option is so nasty and immoral that it turns me on more.

Exactly the same for me. It's not even vandalism to do it to someone willing, it's just using a more interesting urinal.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
11 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I would probably be the most unwilling willing victim because I would act disgusted but on the inside I would be so turned on. I think for my naughty deeds I would rather pee on an unwilling victims belongings, though I would never do it in real life because I'm chicken.

You'll have to live vicariously through people like me when it comes to ruining people's shit haha

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I would probably be the most unwilling willing victim because I would act disgusted but on the inside I would be so turned on. I think for my naughty deeds I would rather pee on an unwilling victims belongings, though I would never do it in real life because I'm chicken.

Please have more courage and do it, we need more vandal girls, unfortunately when it comes to naughty peeing, there is much more content of men than of women. Maybe start from something little, like pissing on toilet paper in a public bathroom for example, and then as you get more brave, you do bravier things.

• Thanks 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Personally, the feeling of vandalizing something stuff and possibly ruining their day just doesn't sit right with me, unless I'm given permission to do so.

However, 

If said person is an asshole, or just generally a rude toxic person, I will happily vandalize their stuff without a second thought about it. 

• Like 3
On 10/12/2023 at 4:43 PM, Phyche said:

Personally, the feeling of vandalizing something stuff and possibly ruining their day just doesn't sit right with me, unless I'm given permission to do so.

However, 

If said person is an asshole, or just generally a rude toxic person, I will happily vandalize their stuff without a second thought about it. 

Ever vandalized someone's stuff with your piss because they're an asshole?

52 minutes ago, Desolator said:

Ever vandalized someone's stuff with your piss because they're an asshole?

A couple times.

Not necessarily when their being an asshole directly to me, but when I see them being an asshole to someone else. If they're being an asshole directly to me, I just drop them and leave right then and there.

Generally it's someone I just met or just recently started hanging out with. If it's a close friend I can just tell them to quit being a dick and they stop.

When I choose to do it, I'll say I'm heading to the bathroom then piss on something that they'll definitely notice but not immediately notice. After I piss on their stuff I leave and block them out of my life completely.

• Hot 1
4 hours ago, Phyche said:

A couple times.

Not necessarily when their being an asshole directly to me, but when I see them being an asshole to someone else. If they're being an asshole directly to me, I just drop them and leave right then and there.

Generally it's someone I just met or just recently started hanging out with. If it's a close friend I can just tell them to quit being a dick and they stop.

When I choose to do it, I'll say I'm heading to the bathroom then piss on something that they'll definitely notice but not immediately notice. After I piss on their stuff I leave and block them out of my life completely.

Badass, and somewhat heroic!

• Haha 1

If someone is an enemy or similar I will happily spray their shit but for people I don't know or for kids stuff (bikes, play grounds etc)  I will avoid fucking their shit up. I don't think it is fair to them and I don't enjoy it. I do like pissing in neutral public places or places that will not directly hurt people who are not involved. Nobody is going to die seeing some piss in a stairwell or alley but I'm not going to piss down a kids slide.

This is not a complaint but I don't have much in the way of enemy's or people I feel a lot of resentment towards in life right now (thankfully) but pissing on someone or something you don't like is really the pinnacle of the game for me.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Horse_water said:

If someone is an enemy or similar I will happily spray their shit but for people I don't know or for kids stuff (bikes, play grounds etc)  I will avoid fucking their shit up. I don't think it is fair to them and I don't enjoy it. I do like pissing in neutral public places or places that will not directly hurt people who are not involved. Nobody is going to die seeing some piss in a stairwell or alley but I'm not going to piss down a kids slide.

This is not a complaint but I don't have much in the way of enemy's or people I feel a lot of resentment towards in life right now (thankfully) but pissing on someone or something you don't like is really the pinnacle of the game for me.

Yeah, definitely wouldn't spray playgrounds or anything.

Haha, you can always make up an excuse for why they deserve it! Nothing wrong with being a little bad and giving your hose some exercise! People who spray things are doing the world a service by encouraging others to do the same and sometimes dishing out (spraying out?) justice, so nothing wrong with having a little fun!

• 3 weeks later...

At some level i do enjoy the destruction but, I dont want to single a person out. I would not pee on kids stuff, clothing dishware, beds etc so anything are person would intimately contact. I do think it is less bad if it is a larger establishment and not personal private properties or things where people can expect pee to be, like swimming pools, public toilets, carparks, cars, stairwells etc.

The closest to personal beef was when I and a friend got kicked put of a club. We devided that the one car right in front of it surely was the bouncers one(with no reasoning) so we peed all over it, where it froze quickly. That might have crossed a line.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, nygirl said:

Some screwed up part of me finds pleasure in “revenge” pissing. For example, my friend and I once really had to piss and walked into a government building to ask to use the bathroom. They said no, so we pissed in their stairwell.

I had beef with a boy in high school, so I pissed on his truck. 

At a hotel, there was once a bunch of rowdy drunk guys being annoying in the pool/hot tub area. So I went into the small hot tub with a few of them and pissed for a solid minute in water and got out. 

That’s not even that bad tho

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, nygirl said:

For example, my friend and I once really had to piss and walked into a government building to ask to use the bathroom. They said no, so we pissed in their stairwell.

I love that! Took advantage of the situation in the best possible way. On door closes, another one opens.

7 hours ago, nygirl said:

I had beef with a boy in high school, so I pissed on his truck.

This sounds like a very interessting story on its own. Amazing!

• Agree 1
On 6/20/2021 at 2:56 PM, peeLIZZ said:

You can start by peeing  in a restaurant toilet.  Just go to a restaurant, order a coffee, drink it, pay and then go to the toilet and piss it all over.  You can close the rat and just pee everywhere. It's perfect if you're afraid.  You can also sit in a mask and order a coffee with a straw or a cocktail.  Masks are ok now. And pay with cash))

Most of all I liked going to expensive restaurants.  The cocktail won't hit the budget anyway.  In these there are even armchairs in WC. I have found such.  I think these chairs are just for those who do not like the toilet.  It was so cool.  I'm in the washroom, but I'm using a chair instead of a toilet. 
That time I didn't even just piss ... I can imagine the staff when they saw it

These are textile armchairs? Must smell a lot when used this way. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2023 at 1:20 AM, nygirl said:

For example, my friend and I once really had to piss and walked into a government building to ask to use the bathroom. They said no, so we pissed in their stairwell.

That’s hot. What kind of government building was it? Fancy or shabby, bustling or deserted? Who was your friend? Is there a good story to share?

On 11/18/2023 at 11:16 AM, Kimmy said:

So I have my fun where No one cares or when it is encouraged.

There is plenty of spaces where no one cares, but wherr is piss vandalism encouraged?