I've started a pee reddit ​ 💛 ​

6 hours ago, Peelover56 said:

Help me understand: what function will this subreddit have that isn't already covered by r/Pee or this website? This site has more in the way of anecdotes and discussion, while r/Pee has videos and images. I'm not sure what niche the new r/Peefans subreddit will occupy.

For clarity, it's worth noting that the Reddit titled 'Peefans' is unrelated to this site, with the possible exception of that Reddit being inspired by the one and only Peefans.com.

I don't mean to sound disapproving or unsupportive, just making the point that the staff here don't have any involvement or control over the Reddit page. 

• Like 1

Please could you add a message in the subreddit's 'About' section stating "Not connected to peefans.com" @Wetcecil

Of course you are welcome to make your own pee subreddit, but if you are going to use the name peefans please make it clear this is not related or affiliated to this website in any way. 

My personal view is the same as @Peelover56 - I feel like this detracts from the forum and /r/pee, as it seems like it's for the exact same type of content, and so is just splitting attention to a different place. 

I think subreddits for more niche elements of pee can be great, but I'm not sure if just another general pee board is a good thing. Especially if using the exact name as this site, as it has already caused some confusion.

• Like 1