Goodbye

Possibly a reply that may go unread - but I hope not. 

Thanks for joining us here - it’s been a pleasure interacting with you and we wish you all the very best moving forwards. The door is always open, should you wish to visit.

Sometimes it can feel like our kink gets a little too addictive- I know that feeling, but of course ours is not to question. 

Whatever the case - all the very best. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, runningback said:

how do i close my account? its been clear to me for a while that this site is homophobic and that im not wanted here due to my being gay. 

Before you go, I'm very concerned that you have seen any intolerance within this site - please could you provide staff with some examples (you can message me if you prefer) and we can take action against anyone breaking the rules we have in place.  Our rules specifically state that Homophobia will not be tolerated.

Of course if you're finding there's not enough material suiting your identity and choices, well that is down to what members have contributed.

The process to request account closure is simple and can be found here >  https://peefans.com/topic/19230-how-to-delete-your-account/?tab=comments#comment-263854

Either way we'd like to understand and we will be very sorry to see you go.

• Like 1