My Journey Home Today

Today I had to do a site visit to one of our suppliers. It was a different direction to where my normal work is, so my manager said I could finish early and take the short route home rather than having to come back up to my usual work place.

I had spent the day going about the job, drinking plenty of tea when offered and a bottle of lemonade as it was quite humid and warm. This definitely didn't play into my hands on the journey home! Nope! What should have taken around 45 minutes, took nearly 2 hours instead! I got myself stuck on the motorway in heavy traffic, and spent the whole of the last hour, fighting not to pee myself in the car. I don't think I've ever been so desperate when driving! Every time I had to press the clutch it was just extra energy that I wasn't able to use to keep my pee muscles contracted tight shut. I was genuinely wriggling and holding for the last 30 minutes or so, with no sign of relief as there was no where to pull over on the motorway.

I managed to make it backย  to the road that I live on, and the walk from the car to the door was agony. I've never shuffled so fast up the drive way before.

Finally, I made it into the house, and at this point I got the latch key effect starting to fight against my muscles. I felt jets of pee genuinely and fully accidentally spurt into my boxer briefs as I ran up the stairs and hurried into the bathroom. I quickly unzipped and whipped out and already peeing cock and managed to aim most of it into the toilet. The relief was absolutely incredible!

Once I finished, I inspected my boxers. There was a pretty big wet patch on the front, but, as a punishment for my naughty cock loosing control, I pulled them back up and felt the slightly cool wet fabric against me. I then changed out of the slightly wet work trousers into a pair of jeans. I'm sure my boxers will dry quick enough!

And now I'm typing this, sat on the sofa with tight damp boxers, and quite the thrill of very nearly, genuinely wetting myself!

ย 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I do love giving my bladder a good challenge every now and then! ๐Ÿ˜„ Yeah I wouldn't say I made it haha! I ended up pretty wet! ๐Ÿคฃ

I wonder how much longer you could have held on in the car ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Cheeky 1
Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

Luckily I haven't. I would love to, but with it being only a year or so old, I would be absolutely devistated if I did! Have you?

Yeah I get that! No have been close a few times though, closest I came was walking across the car park at a service station a few years ago!ย 

Just now, Bladderlad said:

Yeah I get that! No have been close a few times though, closest I came was walking across the car park at a service station a few years ago!ย 

Ahhh yeah, the old "Scurry across the car park" scenario ๐Ÿคฃ Always gets you close to loosing control! Bet you were glad you made it!

Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

Ahhh yeah, the old "Scurry across the car park" scenario ๐Ÿคฃ Always gets you close to loosing control! Bet you were glad you made it!

Hehe definetely! Managed to Regain control but had to walk into a very crowded toilet clutching my cock like a ย 5 year old!! ( through my damp trousers that is!!) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 2
Just now, Bladderlad said:

Hehe definetely! Managed to Regain control but had to walk into a very crowded toilet clutching my cock like a ย 5 year old!! ( through my damp trousers that is!!) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Scary but exciting sounding moment! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha 1