Just joined today!

Guest UnabashedUser
On 6/16/2021 at 11:36 PM, JCprincess said:

Hi I'm JCprincess I am glad I found this site I thought I was an outcast for being fascinated with pee and wanting others to watch me pee.

Some of the most sexually appealing women in the world love to be watched peeing.  Judging from your video, you are one of those.  Trust us here we'll love watching anything you want to show  us, approvingly and with respect.

Sincerely,

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm JCprincess I am glad I found this site I thought I was an outcast for being fascinated with pee and wanting others to watch me pee.

Welcome, this is a great, friendly and accepting site, I'm sure you'll find the 'challenges' that are set fun.  Looking forward to seeing some of your photos and contributions

On 6/16/2021 at 8:36 PM, JCprincess said:

Welcome to the site 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

The hottest women I've known have loved people watching them and loved performing for them.  You're one in a million.😊👍