Activities with "no toilet"

So inspired by a previous post about peeing in horse stables I did some research and thinking. 

I actually found out, that it's not too uncommon for men and women too pee in the horse stables. Lots of them apparnetly don't even have a toilet available on site, 
but even with those who do, a lot of people prefer the stables. Either due to lazyness or to avoid the often not too clean toilets. 

This got me thinking about other activities where you are in a area, without a toilet in reach. 

First coming to mind is a golf course. Sure they usually have toilets at the cloub house, but if you're somwhere on the range and the urge comes, 
do people really head back all the way to the cloubhouse? I mean especially if it's sunny and you drink a lot, you don't want to pause after each hole or so? 
I imagine, peein on the green might not be seen very happily, since it requires quite some care and too much pee might ruin the grass, but off to the edge...

Second thing might be sailing I don't think, that most boats come with a built in toilet do they? And if not, and you're e.g. on a longer trip, with couple of people... 
do they all resort to peeing in the water during swimming breaks? Do they pee off the edge? Or do they just stand calmly in swimming gear on the deck? 

Unfortunately I do not have any experience with either and probably won't get any soon. Though I know a girl that frequently golfs, I don't want to ask her about that. 
Also my ex girlfriend was sailing quite often and I might have asked her, but the relationship ended too soon to ask her about anything like that.
I still write her from time to time, but it seems like an odd thing to ask

Does any of you have some experiences regarding golfing or sailing?
What do you think is the most probable solution? 
Maybe you have some other activities that might have similar situations?

• Like 2

Okay, I can answer the sailing / boat question.  Larger sailboats (from about 25 feet) generally do have toilets.  The toilets in these large but not enormous sailboats tend to be decidedly complicated devices which are a pain in the ass to flush, additionally due to the boat rolling with the surf, it is all but impossible to pee in them while standing; so most people pee over the side.  

Technically a yacht is anything 40 feet or large.  

If, however, we are talking about  what i would describe as a "full blown yacht" (think 60 feet or large) with a full interior and all the associated plumbing, then we begin to see more normal toilets...

Other activities which could / would have similar issues: long distance running or cycling, auto racing, scuba diving, hiking, mountain climbing...

• Like 1
Guest jeanswettingfan

Golfing not so much but my ex and I used to go hiking a lot in the woods. Granted she knew about my fetish and was pretty into it. She would just pee there or if she was horny enough we'd just have some pee fun right there

15 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

Okay, I can answer the sailing / boat question.  Larger sailboats (from about 25 feet) generally do have toilets.  The toilets in these large but not enormous sailboats tend to be decidedly complicated devices which are a pain in the ass to flush, additionally due to the boat rolling with the surf, it is all but impossible to pee in them while standing; so most people pee over the side.  

Technically a yacht is anything 40 feet or large.  

If, however, we are talking about  what i would describe as a "full blown yacht" (think 60 feet or large) with a full interior and all the associated plumbing, then we begin to see more normal toilets...

Other activities which could / would have similar issues: long distance running or cycling, auto racing, scuba diving, hiking, mountain climbing...

Yeah obviously the bigger the boat, the bigger the plumbing 😉 

I was thinking about smaller vessels being used by half a dozen people maybe. I don't see a reason to pee over the side, only because you can't pee on the toilet standing. I figure most men and of course women tend to sit down in such situations as well as on bus rides or someting? Peeing over the side is more of a lazyness I figure. 

I wonder how many women do this 

8 hours ago, jeanswettingfan said:

Golfing not so much but my ex and I used to go hiking a lot in the woods. Granted she knew about my fetish and was pretty into it. She would just pee there or if she was horny enough we'd just have some pee fun right there

Thats quite interesting, that you say that. I tend to go on hiking vacation in the summer and I remember a time where I did not have to go for a pee all day long while on the go. 

I don't know, whether it was due to a massive amount of sweatting or because I was for quite some time not comfortable at all with people around me noticing I'm going for a pee

18 hours ago, JohnnyS said:

So inspired by a previous post about peeing in horse stables I did some research and thinking. 

I actually found out, that it's not too uncommon for men and women too pee in the horse stables. Lots of them apparnetly don't even have a toilet available on site, 
but even with those who do, a lot of people prefer the stables. Either due to lazyness or to avoid the often not too clean toilets. 

This got me thinking about other activities where you are in a area, without a toilet in reach. 

First coming to mind is a golf course. Sure they usually have toilets at the cloub house, but if you're somwhere on the range and the urge comes, 
do people really head back all the way to the cloubhouse? I mean especially if it's sunny and you drink a lot, you don't want to pause after each hole or so? 
I imagine, peein on the green might not be seen very happily, since it requires quite some care and too much pee might ruin the grass, but off to the edge...

Second thing might be sailing I don't think, that most boats come with a built in toilet do they? And if not, and you're e.g. on a longer trip, with couple of people... 
do they all resort to peeing in the water during swimming breaks? Do they pee off the edge? Or do they just stand calmly in swimming gear on the deck? 

Unfortunately I do not have any experience with either and probably won't get any soon. Though I know a girl that frequently golfs, I don't want to ask her about that. 
Also my ex girlfriend was sailing quite often and I might have asked her, but the relationship ended too soon to ask her about anything like that.
I still write her from time to time, but it seems like an odd thing to ask

Does any of you have some experiences regarding golfing or sailing?
What do you think is the most probable solution? 
Maybe you have some other activities that might have similar situations?

I can answer to both.

For golfing, you must keep in mind that, unless you're in a very low season (winter, heavy raining etc.), the group following you is about 15 minutes away. If everyone if playing at a steady pace, everything goes fine, but as soon as some people take too much time, people following them will have to wait, which will impact the group afterwards, and so on. That's why you have a limited time to search for a lost ball (which was 5 minutes and then in 2020 got limited to 3 minutes). You can't start to play on a hole until the group before you has moved to the next one, for security reasons. However, most people assume it's safe to start playing if the closest player before them is further away that their longest shot possible (even then, accidents happen). So the group following you, especially if they're better than yours (or they have a golf cart and you're walking), is only a few minutes away. In golfing, you can't loiter, you have to be quick ; as soon as you have played, you move to your ball (or search for it if you've lost sight where it landed) to prepare for your next shot (but never going further than the player who's going to play next) etc.). It's not a tranquil walk in the park, trust me.

My point is : unless you're at holes 1, 9, 10 or 18, you're too far from the club house to go to the toilet. It would take too much time, unless you decide to skip a hole (no problem if you're just here for fun, big consequences in a tournament). So yeah, you just go at a discrete enough location, on the rough preferably (outside of white marks even better ; white marks set the course limit so no player will (voluntarily) have their ball land there), on the fairway if rough is not easily accessible, and on the green if you're into exhib. If you know the golf course, you already have identified the better spots.

Consider also that if you're only playing 9 holes, it would take you about 2 hours and a half, so if you have peed before starting, for most people, you can play without the need to go to the toilet before the end. If you're playing 18 holes, it will take you 4 hours and a half to 5 hours, but since many people only play the first 9 holes (not that many people have 5+ consecutive hours in a week day), you should have more time between your group and the group following you. Unless the Golf offers 9-holes green fees going either hole 1-9 or hole 10-18, which most do to make it economically more viable (and offer more variety to people that never have enough time to play a full 18 holes).

For sailing, in medium boats (say 7 meters/20 feet and more), most likely situation is you have a chemical toilet (like in motorhomes), which is a pain since you have transport it (it's full of water, pee and poo so it usually weights a ton when it's full) to empty it in dedicated places (not in public toilets at the harbor because of the chemicals, you need a dedicated evacuation usually located in a motorhome area or specific place in the harbor), then refuel it with chemicals and so on. If only for a pee, you'll spare all these efforts to the owner or yourself. In smaller boats (the ones you take for sailing for a few hours, but not for cruises), you don't even have a toilet. So unless you're super shy (or a girl in a male crew), you'll either : 1) do it into a bucket in the hold then empty it in the sea, or 2) directly pee off the edge. Most girls I've seen pee into the bucket.

Edited by expererg
  • Like 1

Years ago I was watching a show that had this golf club you could pee in.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LWY91O2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_KDRSFFPGE0H0V7CWVCGG

Found it on Amazon for everyone lol.

I would think larger boats might have bathrooms on them but smaller ones probably not. My dad used to take me out on a small boat that was like a little house with a small kitchen and lounge area but I honestly can't remember if it had a bathroom or not. For dudes I'll bet it's easy to pee over the side. I guess I'd have to resort to squatting on deck somewhere or in a bucket 😊

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LWY91O2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_KDRSFFPGE0H0V7CWVCGG

I would think larger boats might have bathrooms on them but smaller ones probably not. My dad used to take me out on a small boat that was like a little house with a small kitchen and lounge area but I honestly can't remember if it had a bathroom or not. For dudes I'll bet it's easy to pee over the side. I guess I'd have to resort to squatting on deck somewhere or in a bucket 😊

You can always squat on the poop deck, but I don't think it was made for peeing but the other bodily function.

3 hours ago, expererg said:

For sailing, in medium boats (say 7 meters/20 feet and more), most likely situation is you have a chemical toilet (like in motorhomes), which is a pain since you have transport it (it's full of water, pee and poo so it usually weights a ton when it's full) to empty it in dedicated places (not in public toilets at the harbor because of the chemicals, you need a dedicated evacuation usually located in a motorhome area or specific place in the harbor), then refuel it with chemicals and so on. If only for a pee, you'll spare all these efforts to the owner or yourself. In smaller boats (the ones you take for sailing for a few hours, but not for cruises), you don't even have a toilet. So unless you're super shy (or a girl in a male crew), you'll either : 1) do it into a bucket in the hold then empty it in the sea, or 2) directly pee off the edge. Most girls I've seen pee into the bucket.

This is my limited experience with boats as well, there may be a toilet but the inconvenience of servicing them exceeds the alternatives - water/bucket/land. 

My experience with boats, the smaller lake bound ones as well as man powered, is everyone generally jumps in the water and pees through their suits. If it's a bunch of the guys and a few beers were had I'd be a bit more brazen and piss off the back of the boat standing up. While not in motion of course.

I've yet to pee in a barn, despite several family members having farms. It just never happened or I always peed outside first. Though I've always wanted to. It'd be so easy.

• Love 1
Guest jeanswettingfan
14 hours ago, JohnnyS said:

Thats quite interesting, that you say that. I tend to go on hiking vacation in the summer and I remember a time where I did not have to go for a pee all day long while on the go. 

I don't know, whether it was due to a massive amount of sweatting or because I was for quite some time not comfortable at all with people around me noticing I'm going for a pee

Yeah could be a little of both. For a long time I was pee shy and couldn't go around other people but Im a pretty hydrated guy lol

On 6/16/2021 at 8:51 AM, Bacardi said:

This is the exact reason golf course designers put trees on them.... lol.  Can't say I haven't hung it out off the golf cart on the way to the next hole though.  It's fair to say it depends how many times the bev girl has been to visit with beer.

• Like 1

I have an 18ft catamaran with no toilet, or even a deck, its just a trampoline between two sealed hulls. The boat is very low to the water and basically the whole boat (and its occupants) get washed down every major wave you crash over. Of the girls I've sailed with regularly enough to know how they pee, one always just peed through her wetsuit, meaning I never actually got the knowledge of when exactly she was peeing since she didn't announce it, but she did admit that was how she peed. The other (my gf, who knows I like pee), was wearing a shorty wetsuit, so pulled the crotch to one side and let her pee flow through her bikini and out over the top of the hull, till the next wave washed it away. Me personally, I will usually whip it out and pee of the leeward side, or if its a particularly nice day and i'm just in board shorts, no wetsuit, i'll just kneel in the middle of the trampoline and wet myself. The middle of the trampoline sags low enough that the tips of the waves splash through, cleansing the trampoline and myself after I'm done.

I'll agree with the others that on 20-40ft boats, even if they do have a toilet, the standard is to pee off the edge, due to how inconvenient it is to deal with the toilet. I'd go so far as to say its almost rude to the owner not to pee off the side. Women generally get a pass here, but the bucket or over the edge is certainly encouraged. I've heard of some folks even telling the ladies that they can pee next to the drain holes in the cockpit, just straight onto the deck, but I don't have any first hand experience with this.

• Like 4

Not something most people participate in - but there are no toilets when you are in the field hunting. Plus it is usually cooler weather and early morning starts call for coffee.

My late husband and I both grew up in a hunting environment (upper midwest USA) and continued after we were married. Usually after a 45 minute drive while consuming coffee we were ready for a pee when we hopped out of the truck.

We stayed out for as long as I was comfortable (warm enough). Husband never said anything openly but he would just step to the side (not turn away) to pee and suggested I squat to pee in the same area (visible to him).

Sometimes his brother came with us. There was always a lot of teasing  ( only one cup of coffee so I wouldn't have to leave to pee - hah!) but everyone was happy with the guys peeing behind one bush and me going behind a different one in another direction.

I was the only woman in the group of wives, sisters and girlfriends who was comfortable peeing wherever.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, PixieRyder said:

Not something most people participate in - but there are no toilets when you are in the field hunting. Plus it is usually cooler weather and early morning starts call for coffee.

My late husband and I both grew up in a hunting environment (upper midwest USA) and continued after we were married. Usually after a 45 minute drive while consuming coffee we were ready for a pee when we hopped out of the truck.

We stayed out for as long as I was comfortable (warm enough). Husband never said anything openly but he would just step to the side (not turn away) to pee and suggested I squat to pee in the same area (visible to him).

Sometimes his brother came with us. There was always a lot of teasing  ( only one cup of coffee so I wouldn't have to leave to pee - hah!) but everyone was happy with the guys peeing behind one bush and me going behind a different one in another direction.

I was the only woman in the group of wives, sisters and girlfriends who was comfortable peeing wherever.

If you were the only woman comfortable peeing wherever, where did the other women pee?

On 6/15/2021 at 6:46 PM, JohnnyS said:

This is very true. I know a girl who has horses. 

She often spends whole days down at the stables. She'll take big bottles of water, food and snacks etc and just spend a day in the countryside with her horses. 

I've actually spent a day with her before and seen her pee a couple of times (I think it was around 5 by the time we walked home). She never seems to have toilet paper but doesn't seem to care about being pissy. I imagine after a day of doing it she ends up pretty scented! 😮

I can only imagine how naughty it must feel bouncing up and down on saddle with a little damp patch on her panties after peeing without wiping a few times.

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Love 1

I'm of no help regarding sailing lol. The Canadian prairies isn't a place for those types of vessel's lol

As for golfing, well lol. Ive pissed on thr tires of the golf cart(if I choose not to walk the course), pissed on the side of the portapotties lol, on the fairways, and on trees lol

• Like 1

I am not a golfer or sailor, but I do go kayaking and it is very common for male and female participants to pee before they get on the water, at lunch stops or when they get out at the end.   It is normal for people to pee in the bushes or by cars at the end points or to go in the bushes at lunch stop.  The girls generally walk away some distance and do their best to hide, but I've certainly caught some of them and most of them don't seem that worried.   I also know that some girls deliberately capsize at the end and then pee in the water or, as long as they are not wearing drysuits, they might wet themselves whilst paddling and then just rinse the kayak out at the end.

• 2 weeks later...

I went kayaking yesterday on my own - just for an hour on the canal.   I had drunk plenty before I set off and was drinking water whilst paddling.   Before I got on the water I peed in the woods next to the canal.  However, when I got back I was quite seriously needing to pee again.   I realised that I had the perfect opportunity to pee discretely.  There wasn't anyone there at that exact moment, but people were walking and running on the towpath so there was a good chance someone would appear at any moment.   I lifted myself out of the kayak and parked my bum on the bank next to the towpath.  I left my feet in the kayak, holding it so that it didn't float away.   I had a spray deck on, which covered the top part of my legs.  I reached underneath that and pulled down my wetsuit trousers (just trousers, not an all in one suit) at the front and popped my dick out.   I used my thumb to keep the waistband of the trousers from applying constricting pressure and my fingers to point my dick down between my legs.   I then peed into the water between the bank and the kayak.   The pee fell about 400mm into the water, making a lovely splashing noise and creating a foam of bubbles on the surface of the canal.   If anyone had come along then I could stop peeing quickly and all they would see would be a person resting on the bank with their feet in the kayak.  The only give away would be the bubbles on the surface of the water, but I doubt if they would see that and I could have pulled the kayak right in to the side with my feet to hide it anyway.    Or, if it were people that I thought I could get away with it, then I might have just carried on regardless.

As it happened, nobody appeared and I enjoyed my pee, put my clothing right and then got up and retrieved the kayak and headed to the car to get dried and changed.   About 2 minutes after peeing, two ladies with dogs appeared on the towpath from under the adjacent bridge. If they were just a little earlier or I was just a little later, then they may have caught me.   I said hello as they went past and proceeded to take my top off to get changed.   Once they headed into the woods, they disappeared behind the first set of trees and I started to change the bottom half, sat on the edge of the boot of the car with a towel vaguely draped over me, I took off my wetsuit trousers and sat there with the towel laid over my now naked bottom half whilst I sorted out my shorts and socks to put back on.  The ladies were on a path that turned parallel with where I was parked and had gaps between the trees and as soon as they were on the bit that was slightly in the open, they looked back at me - I wondered if they were trying to catch me getting changed, so I made sure that the towel wasn't doing a lot to cover me as I lifted up my foot to put my sock on.   They definitely kept looking, possibly thinking that I hadn't noticed them in the trees, so I hope I made their day a little brighter.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I went kayaking yesterday on my own - just for an hour on the canal.   I had drunk plenty before I set off and was drinking water whilst paddling.   Before I got on the water I peed in the woods next to the canal.  However, when I got back I was quite seriously needing to pee again.   I realised that I had the perfect opportunity to pee discretely.  There wasn't anyone there at that exact moment, but people were walking and running on the towpath so there was a good chance someone would appear at any moment.   I lifted myself out of the kayak and parked my bum on the bank next to the towpath.  I left my feet in the kayak, holding it so that it didn't float away.   I had a spray deck on, which covered the top part of my legs.  I reached underneath that and pulled down my wetsuit trousers (just trousers, not an all in one suit) at the front and popped my dick out.   I used my thumb to keep the waistband of the trousers from applying constricting pressure and my fingers to point my dick down between my legs.   I then peed into the water between the bank and the kayak.   The pee fell about 400mm into the water, making a lovely splashing noise and creating a foam of bubbles on the surface of the canal.   If anyone had come along then I could stop peeing quickly and all they would see would be a person resting on the bank with their feet in the kayak.  The only give away would be the bubbles on the surface of the water, but I doubt if they would see that and I could have pulled the kayak right in to the side with my feet to hide it anyway.    Or, if it were people that I thought I could get away with it, then I might have just carried on regardless.

As it happened, nobody appeared and I enjoyed my pee, put my clothing right and then got up and retrieved the kayak and headed to the car to get dried and changed.   About 2 minutes after peeing, two ladies with dogs appeared on the towpath from under the adjacent bridge. If they were just a little earlier or I was just a little later, then they may have caught me.   I said hello as they went past and proceeded to take my top off to get changed.   Once they headed into the woods, they disappeared behind the first set of trees and I started to change the bottom half, sat on the edge of the boot of the car with a towel vaguely draped over me, I took off my wetsuit trousers and sat there with the towel laid over my now naked bottom half whilst I sorted out my shorts and socks to put back on.  The ladies were on a path that turned parallel with where I was parked and had gaps between the trees and as soon as they were on the bit that was slightly in the open, they looked back at me - I wondered if they were trying to catch me getting changed, so I made sure that the towel wasn't doing a lot to cover me as I lifted up my foot to put my sock on.   They definitely kept looking, possibly thinking that I hadn't noticed them in the trees, so I hope I made their day a little brighter.

Not only a lovely free-peeing experience @Alfresco, but a public service for the ladies too by the sound of it - brightening their days as you say. Well done 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1