Do all you girls wipe when you pee?

always wipe whenever possible. I always carry a pack of kleenex with me everywhere I go so even when I am peeing outside or somewhere with no toilet paper I have something to wipe with. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Sophie said:

always wipe whenever possible. I always carry a pack of kleenex with me everywhere I go so even when I am peeing outside or somewhere with no toilet paper I have something to wipe with. 

10 hours ago, Sweets said:

Most of the time I wipe.  The only time I don’t is when I take an naughty video.  Or pee outside.  And I don’t pee outside very much. 

Interesting stuff then. A girl I know is dead casual about not wiping. I've seen her quite a few times just pop a squat and pee without toilet paper at all. Mostly when we're down at her stables or on a walk / camping etc. Even though she knows she's doing these activities she doesn't ever seem bothered about having paper.

Does it cause any negative effects? Uncomfortable, itchy, or anything like that or is it okay. She seems totally laid back about it from what I've seen!

7 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Interesting stuff then. A girl I know is dead casual about not wiping. I've seen her quite a few times just pop a squat and pee without toilet paper at all. Mostly when we're down at her stables or on a walk / camping etc. Even though she knows she's doing these activities she doesn't ever seem bothered about having paper.

Does it cause any negative effects? Uncomfortable, itchy, or anything like that or is it okay. She seems totally laid back about it from what I've seen!

The negative effect is the smell.  I’ve been in bathroom before that was out of paper. And it it can have a strong mess after a while. 

• Agree 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a little surprised no one mentioned using a pee rag. I usually have one in the mudroom to grab if I am planning to pee in the yard or heading out to the marsh  or somewhere I will pee in nature.  I also try to keep one in my pee spot in the corner of the garage. 

Before Covid I picked up random pieces of 100% cotton fabric at yard sales that I could bleach and would dry in the air after use.

I also find "used tissue litter" gross - sorry.

3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I have perfected the art of the standing female pee, so no. I don't need to wipe. With my labia held out of the way, my stream goes straight forward and my vulva doesn't get wet. 

Perfect! 😄 Bet that is such a free feeling way to pee! 😄

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I have perfected the art of the standing female pee, so no. I don't need to wipe. With my labia held out of the way, my stream goes straight forward and my vulva doesn't get wet. 

Exactly. Other than the labia, men and women have the same pee opening. Simply moving the lips out of the way will produce the same clean stream as a man.