Sudden Urge

I know how that is. I live in a decent sized apartment building with a basement, so whenever I go out and I don't feel like stopping what I'm doing whenever the urge hits, I just go where I am or find a discreet place. Once I felt the urge while going to walk my dog, so I took it out and pissed on the wall next to the staircase. Other times when certain maintenance doors are unlocked, I'll just relieve myself all over the floor, the basement, or the staircase going down. Usually it hits at night, but I'm in a meeting now and all I want to do is piss under the desk, but I just started here so I guess the pleasure will have to wait.

• Haha 1
Guest jeanswettingfan
8 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

For those of us that choose to be in the closet with our pee adventures, when the urge suddenly hits you but someone is home, you don't want to or can't fight the urge anymore and just want that release, what do you do. Do you run to a secret naughty place, do you grab some clothing to soak, or do you just not allow yourself the pleasure when you're not alone?

I have someone home, but the urge came on so I ran into the garage, went behind my car, took my shorts off, and peed. It was such a great feeling that I almost didn't care if someone came in the garage and caught me. I also now go into my bedroom and lock the door when the urge hits and do whatever comes to mind.  

I sometimes have to get creative with it. If I really want to piss myself I either run into the bathroom with an extra pair of pants, or put towels down in my room and go there then do a load of laundry immediately after.