Washing machine

I guess it depends exactly on the fetish... if it involves some fast spin cycle oscillations then the washer is going to trump a gentle tumble any day.  Plus anything that gets totally in need of washing can go in the next load - a sort of perpetual motion. 

If your into doing the ‘wash’ yourself and just want to get the stuff dry then I guess the tumblr is the beast. 

I'm trying to tease it out of responders how you'd cope if there was no washing machine available.  Abstain from indulging in your particular fetish?  Launder in a bucket?  Cart your pissed-on bed-sheets to a laundrette every time?   Come-on!  Let's hear how you'd cope!

There is more to the kink than wetting clothes and sheets 🙂 so perhaps those that found they were being unduly inconvenienced by an inability to do the washing easily would switch to different activities - peeing outside in different places, or on to moppable floors, or that sort of thing, saving their fabric-wetting for special treats 🙂 

4 hours ago, OldPottyGent said:

I'm trying to tease it out of responders how you'd cope if there was no washing machine available.  Abstain from indulging in your particular fetish?  Launder in a bucket?  Cart your pissed-on bed-sheets to a laundrette every time?   Come-on!  Let's hear how you'd cope!

Ahh - gotcha.  I must admit my one-track mind conjured up an image of someone getting very excited (and maybe wetting) aided by the vibrations of a fast spinning washing machine.

But yes I understand now - for those into wetting and then cleaning the washing machine seems pretty essential.  As has been said, there are all sorts of pee fun represented.

The washing machine is definitely useful as I have often peed on towels on my chair or sometimes wet in clothes or pee on the dirty washing pile.   I also quite enjoy peeing directly into the machine before I start a wash - so peeing in the drum or peeing in the soap dispenser.    The dryer I don't really mind about - yes we do use a dryer, but if we would manage the normal washing without a dryer then it would make no difference to my pee play.   In fact, presumably if there were no washer available then that would mean a trip to the laundrette with normal clothes, so I'd do the same with anything I wet - I would just need a suitable bag to put things in to take them and if I couldn't get there quickly then I'd probably hang the towels up to dry before they got taken for a wash.

However, if the question is more like can I enjoy my pee life without consideration of how to clean clothes, then it wouldn't really be an issue for me as most of my pee interest is either peeing outside or in naughty places or watching girls pee, so none of that requires that clothing gets wet.