Pee ideas?

Hello! I was just wondering if you guys had some good recommendations for pee content.

Get creative, tell me what you’d want to see, or what you haven’t seen yet on the internet. I can be pretty ballsy if I’m horny enough. I will post results ofc if I use any of your ideas! 

Side note: I got crotchless panties today 😉 I’m hoping to involve those into some pee adventures

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I don't see torture/ denial play enough. Maybe I'm too specific and/or looking in the wrong places. I'm thinking something along the lines of making a partner hold it for a set amount of time and making them do things in public while they have to try to hold it together.

I actually made a bet with a kinky fwb that if I win a race, she's to hold it for 8 hours and if she needs to let go, she's going to do it where I tell her to, wear what I want her to wear, and there is a reward for successfully holding it in for that set period of time ( I give up control for the remainder of the evening so it's a win-win). Essentially she has no control unless she busts out the safe word. Figured that would make for a wonderful day.

• Hot 1

I like seeing piss coming directly out of the pussy.  And my favorite is watching from underneath.  Get me shots looking up into spread legs, or even better well-lit shots taken from under a toilet seat, under a couple of logs in the woods, etc. and I'm happy as a clam.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, NaughtyPisserLover said:

Piss in/on:

1- Public bathroom floor.

2- Stranger's car hood, door or tire.

3- Hotel room.

4- Restaurant/bar floor.

5- Stranger's bike. A funny idea that a member of this forum had was pissing on a helmet that was on a bike.

6- Public changing room, if you feel brave enough on clothes and you put them back.

7- In a store, wherever you want. For example, in a furniture store you could piss on a sofa or on a bed.

These are just some of the ideas, hope you can try many of them😉

i did it on a public bathroom floor the other day... desperately sprayed it across, but i hate how the vid turned out. so i guessss i gotta do it again 😉 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, LetMeWatch said:

I like seeing piss coming directly out of the pussy.  And my favorite is watching from underneath.  Get me shots looking up into spread legs, or even better well-lit shots taken from under a toilet seat, under a couple of logs in the woods, etc. and I'm happy as a clam.

i might need a photographic example of this 

I guess it depends if you're planning out an experience solely for your own fun, or whether it's intended that you can get useable video clips from it (noting your public bathroom comment).

My suggestion would be a no-toilet challenge day, where obviously you spend the day not using a toilet (except if the 'other' use demands it).

So perhaps first thing sitting on the edge of the bath or perched on the sink.  Then the rest of the day with as much variety as possible.  I love the idea of a girl walking around town drinking coffee and then exploiting the fact that if you're subtle nobody will bat an eyelid.  So you could step to the side of a fairly quiet street and crouch to adjust a shoe strap, letting out a little tinkle from under a skirt, or just sit on the grass in a busy park wetting through panties.  There's the obvious shop changing rooms, elevators, parking garages and all those places.  Then sitting in a bar or restaurant leaking into the seat or onto the floor.

If you have countryside nearby how about a naked outdoor standing pee in a field or woods - or a fully clothed wetting (you can always get changed before returning to civilisation).

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I guess it depends if you're planning out an experience solely for your own fun, or whether it's intended that you can get useable video clips from it (noting your public bathroom comment).

My suggestion would be a no-toilet challenge day, where obviously you spend the day not using a toilet (except if the 'other' use demands it).

So perhaps first thing sitting on the edge of the bath or perched on the sink.  Then the rest of the day with as much variety as possible.  I love the idea of a girl walking around town drinking coffee and then exploiting the fact that if you're subtle nobody will bat an eyelid.  So you could step to the side of a fairly quiet street and crouch to adjust a shoe strap, letting out a little tinkle from under a skirt, or just sit on the grass in a busy park wetting through panties.  There's the obvious shop changing rooms, elevators, parking garages and all those places.  Then sitting in a bar or restaurant leaking into the seat or onto the floor.

If you have countryside nearby how about a naked outdoor standing pee in a field or woods - or a fully clothed wetting (you can always get changed before returning to civilisation).

i want to do it for my own fun & experience ofc, but it’s also good to get it on video, kinda like killing two birds with one stone. plus sometimes it’s my only encouragement to actually go out of my comfort zone & pursue my fantasies. 

& unfortunately i didn’t like how the video turned out because it didn’t show it hitting the floor, which is what turns me on the most about the experience. & it’s a bit of an excuse to do it again, & actually spray the whole stream on the floor this time instead of getting nervous because of how loud it hissed & splashed. ahaha. 

buuuut i looove that recommendation involving the subtle public peeing. that would make me extremelyyyyy wet & i’d probably end up having to take care of business in the car ahaha. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, p1ssputz said:

This is the question, yeah. What are you personally into? You'll get a different answer from every forum member as to what they want to see, so it might be good to know your personal motivations, likes, dislikes, and limits. Maybe some things to think about:

• Is there anything that you personally have wanted to do and have never done?
  • Do you have a "pee bucket list" of places that you'd like to go?
  • Are there any past experiences that you have enjoyed and would like to revisit? Would you change them in any way?

Maybe this will help.

i’ve wanted to do more public stuff & more nonchalant stuff, but i want to get creative. i always think of amazing ideas but forget to write them down...so when it’s time & i want to do something my head is empty. so it sucks aha. i’m honestly into everything & anything though aside from diapers. 

my bucket list is probablyyyy

•changing room 

•no toilet day 

•flooding a floor & wall of some sorts 

•power peeing on a curtain 

•holding until i truly burst 

& the list goes on....

i do want to do a beach & forest pee again! last times i was just super high with a group of people so i didn’t get to enjoy the experience in a sexual way because i had a lot of anxiety about it. 

18 hours ago, urlocalpissbby said:

i did it on a public bathroom floor the other day... desperately sprayed it across, but i hate how the vid turned out. so i guessss i gotta do it again 😉 

Pissing in a public bathroom floor never gets boring, so it's a nice excuse to do it more. Some advices I have to make things naughtier:

1- Aim to the toilet paper, so the next ones who will use the toilet won't be able to clean themselves (Imagine someone has to poop and can't clean themselves because you pissed on the toilet paper 😂😂)

2- Throw the toilet paper on the floor.

On 6/14/2021 at 6:35 AM, urlocalpissbby said:

i looove wetting too! 

If you love wetting - have you ever thought about wearing and wetting a diaper? You could wear it in public, well hidden under your clothes, and wet yourself whilst among people. No one would have any idea.....

Such a naughty thing to do.