Sister pees in stable

6 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Sometimes a pee is just a pee, a perfectly natural act.

While it may linger hot in your imagination, depending on the person and the situation, it doesn't need to be seen as sexual.

I wonder what your sister's thoughts were as you were peeing against the tree.

Ah I understand what you mean! I completely agree, just didn’t really know how to put it into words.

As for what she thought about me, my family has always been relatively open about peeing. Mainly outside no one has an issue, I think the same goes for a lot of people.

• Like 3

Thanks for the story!! I understand what you mean. It can still be a hot memory and not relative to the person doing it! Just the act of pissing in a horses stable with the horse still inside when there’s toilets nearby - that’s the turn on! For me anyway haha 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
54 minutes ago, Bilove6967 said:

Thanks for the story!! I understand what you mean. It can still be a hot memory and not relative to the person doing it! Just the act of pissing in a horses stable with the horse still inside when there’s toilets nearby - that’s the turn on! For me anyway haha 

Definitely a hot memory! The thought of it is a turn on for me but I also see the funny side to peeing next to your horse.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, UkPeeFan said:

Definitely a hot memory! The thought of it is a turn on for me but I also see the funny side to peeing next to your horse.

Funny yes, but it shouldn't be considered odd. After all, the horse pees there. 😆

Apparently, it's a fairly normal practice among women who love horses. Some seem to carry into other aspects of their life. For a while dated a woman who rode. One minute we were in the middle of a conversation, the next she was popping a squat,

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

I don’t think it matters it was your sister to me it’s still erotic you got to watch her do it in such a naughty place and pretty much in front of you, definitely not judging if you would have seen her piss stream as she squated either.  Great experience!

• Like 1

This makes me remember a story about my daughter's friend who was a horse rider doing events (whatever they are) but her and her mother would both go to the back of the horse box and piss into the hay bales. Seems this is quite normal but would be wonderful to watch.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

One of my favourite fantasies is the horse riding girl in stable scenario - it's a recurring thing and does have roots in that I definitely wouldn't complain at seeing a few 'horsey' girls I've known over the years, or even just knowing that they were relaxed enough to use the straw.

I wouldn't worry about any guilt over this being your sister - obviously the act of a female peeing just the other side of a wooden stable stall is the arousing part, and I'd imagine it's that mental picture that's got you, with the fact it's your sister being a coincidence.  

On 6/12/2021 at 5:16 PM, UkPeeFan said:

this whole experience did give me mixed feelings, on one hand she’s my sister and I stand by not seeing her in a sexual light but on the other it was a really hot experience

I think I understand you.

When I started became interested in female peeing and desperation, it was the 90s and I was living at home with my mother, sister, and brother.

Back then, there was no Internet to watch pictures or videos.
Sometimes, rarely in an ordinary movie on television or in a book, there could be some short related scene.

For that reason, my first situations in real life, or at all, where I witnessed a girl or woman needing to pee desperately or going to pee a bush, were mostly related to my mother or sister.

Edited by W1ll_B
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 6/12/2021 at 3:16 PM, UkPeeFan said:

So here’s one of my favourite semi-recent pee encounters although it gave me very mixed feelings. Also this is my first real story post so I hope I format everything okay and describe things well.

I regularly go with my sister to the stables, she had 2 horses at the time and I was helping her muck them out.

When we were finished she said to me “I’m just going to have a wee before we go” I said I’ll just wait here.

I excepted her to go to the toilets since there were some at the yard but to my surprise she went back into one of her horses stable (this had wood planks on the lower half and bars on top).

I could only see her top half when she walked in and I heard the rustling of her jodhpurs being pulled down, she gave me a quick smile before dropping down into a low squat. I listened carefully and unfortunately the straw silenced the stream quite a bit but I did hear a few trickles!

She stood up when she finished, readjusted her self (was clear she didn’t wipe) and we went away.

A detail I forgot to mention was that the horse was in the stable the whole time, I still sometimes wonder what he thought about the whole situation haha.

Afterwards we went to walk the dogs in the woods and I had a simple tree pee.

I do want to clarify that I don’t see my sister in any sexual way and this whole experience did give me mixed feelings, on one hand she’s my sister and I stand by not seeing her in a sexual light but on the other it was a really hot experience! So I’ll just leave it as a memory and remember it fondly, nothing wrong with that I suppose.

Anyways I didn’t realise I wrote so much, thank you for the read! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did recounting it.

thanks so much fr sharing! very hot !

I go to a yard/stable too and it’s tends to be a lot of females there. Like I’m the only one or two of the guys there. I never seen them go for a pee but always hear one that needed to go but ends up going home or use the porta loo. I always go into the stable or round the back of the building. And only ever got seen twice by two girls but didn’t stay to watch even tho one did smile at me. 

On 6/13/2021 at 11:11 PM, JesseP said:

This makes me remember a story about my daughter's friend who was a horse rider doing events (whatever they are) but her and her mother would both go to the back of the horse box and piss into the hay bales. Seems this is quite normal but would be wonderful to watch.

Yes i dated a girl who rode in my younger days and she competed in amatuer events all over the county and she said a lot of them where held in fields in the middle of nowhere with no facilities and they had to use the horse box as the toilet

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Been to many horse and stock shows growing up on a dairy farm in Wisconsin and yes that's a fact.  Where there are a line of box stalls in a barn, like the 4H barns at fairs and shows, the next to last ones empty at the end is usually the one used. As a kid would sneak into one nearby, hide under a horse blanket, and wait for girls to come in.  Positioned a full hay bale and they would sit on it and piss right into it. Never saw much pussy but hearing the pee and sniffing was hot as hell.

On 6/19/2021 at 6:07 PM, UnabashedUser said:

As a kid would sneak into one nearby, hide under a horse blanket, and wait for girls to come in.

Very sneaky!  I bet you loved that.   From what you say, were the girls actually sitting on the hay bale and peeing directly into it?   I guess that would be quite convenient and totally avoid splashes, but they must have realised that they were also sitting where other girls also had peed.  Did they ever wipe or did they usually just let their jodhpurs take care of the drips?   If they did wipe, did they take the tissues away for proper disposal or lose them in the hay/straw?

Guest UnabashedUser

Yes sitting atop the bale the pee went directly into the hay and was absorbed.  Some of them did bring tissues to wipe but most being country girls dripped dry. Don't think they considered that other girls has used the bale -- the alternative, if there was one, was usually a filthy portable toilet outside.  Have a vivid memory of two girls using the bale simultaneously while holding hands and  chatting.

Sneaky -- you bet. That's the definition of horny teenage boys. Would take two bales, space them against the sidewall, and put a horse blanket over it then hide underneath, after arranging the "toilet bale" for a good view.

image.thumb.png.ea89eb05255f56c8180d0db33c4bda3f.png

Edited by UnabashedUser
Guest UnabashedUser

Thought I'd add when positioning the bale, there are two sides that are not wrapped with baling twine.

One of those sides is the cut side, with sharp ends of the grass stalks. Place this side on the ground.

The other side is the crimped side where the cutter folded over the hay,  and then cut it off.  Using this side won't stick you and is far more comfortable. Obviously this side goes up so as to not cause damage to tender cuntal membranes.

7 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Thought I'd add when positioning the bale, there are two sides that are not wrapped with baling twine.

One of those sides is the cut side, with sharp ends of the grass stalks. Place this side on the ground.

The other side is the crimped side where the cutter folded over the hay,  and then cut it off.  Using this side won't stick you and is far more comfortable. Obviously this side goes up so as to not cause damage to tender cuntal membranes.

Thanks - not being that knowledgeable on farming techniques, your description is helpful.

I have been to outdoor events where hay bales are used as seats and I have thought that they would make for an excellent opportunity for ladies wearing skirts to pee without being noticed whilst casually watching the event and avoiding the dirty portaloos and their associated queues.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Yes sitting atop the bale the pee went directly into the hay and was absorbed.  Some of them did bring tissues to wipe but most being country girls dripped dry. Don't think they considered that other girls has used the bale -- the alternative, if there was one, was usually a filthy portable toilet outside.  Have a vivid memory of two girls using the bale simultaneously while holding hands and  chatting.

Sneaky -- you bet. That's the definition of horny teenage boys. Would take two bales, space them against the sidewall, and put a horse blanket over it then hide underneath, after arranging the "toilet bale" for a good view.

image.thumb.png.ea89eb05255f56c8180d0db33c4bda3f.png

That picture is taken just a few miles down the road from me!

• 1 month later...