Some pee stories I have! ;)

I would love to hear some more about the public bathroom floor piss 😍💖Please write more about that! And you have video? Please may we see? 🙏Only if you feel comfortable sharing, of course. That's really exciting to hear. Public bathroom floors are some of my favourite places to pee haha. And welcome to the site btw! 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, 88mphArtist said:

I would love to hear some more about the public bathroom floor piss 😍💖Please write more about that! And you have video? Please may we see? 🙏Only if you feel comfortable sharing, of course. That's really exciting to hear. Public bathroom floors are some of my favourite places to pee haha. And welcome to the site btw! 

i don’t think i’ll be posting videos on here, just pictures of the videos if that’s cool. but i do have some snippets of my videos on my twitter (@urlocalpissbby) . 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, urlocalpissbby said:

i don’t think i’ll be posting videos on here, just pictures of the videos if that’s cool. but i do have some snippets of my videos on my twitter (@urlocalpissbby) . 

That's cool. Just checked and turns out I already follow you on twitter haha 💛 Well I look forward to hearing your stories and your sneak peek pictures 🙂

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, urlocalpissbby said:

Screen captures of the videos would be absolutely amazing - but only if you're feeling really comfortable of course.  It's an easy thing to ask for, but at the same time a very big ask and we completely understand if you decide not to.

(For info, pics can easily be attached using the 'choose files' link when creating a post.  There is a 5MB limit but that shouldn't be a problem.  Videos would be a slightly different matter, for space reasons they have to be hosted somewhere else and then a link can be posted).