Strangers Commenting

To those who regularly pee in open areas and are caught, what do people say?

I’d imagine that most people wouldn’t mind too much but do they actually make a quick comment? Or maybe start a whole conversation while you’re still mid stream.

Only been caught once myself and they weren’t very happy so I wondered if I’m right in thinking that I was just unlucky or if “normal” people aren’t usually the most excited to catch someone.

That experience put me off going in open areas in general. I’m trying to get my confidence back so I can go in more exciting places, which is one of the reasons I made this account actually.

Edited by UkPeeFan
  • Like 2

It's a good question you raise. I don't think I have been caught really, though people nearby would have known what I've been doing when I emerge from behind a tree or hedge on a country lane, say. No-one has ever said anything. But I don't do much peeing that could be considered risky. Others will have more experience of this 🙂

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been caught many times (but I am proliferant at outdoor peeing).   The reaction depends greatly on the situation.   

If it is late evening and people are out drinking then usually nobody is at all bothered.  Some girls will have a good look and might have a bit of banter, other girls will pretend they haven't seen and then take sneaky peeks and others will just not take any notice. 

If peeing outdoors during activities such as walking in the woods, most people who catch me have either just looked the other way or apologised for catching me out.   I always apologise and nobody is ever bothered.

If peeing in a side alley in a town during the day, then some people - particularly women can get a bit negative.  I've had a couple of times where groups of girls have passed me peeing in a quiet place and caught me and they have shouted some abuse like "Could you not have waited?" or "Couldn't you find someone better?"

But generally, as long as it LOOKS like I've made a reasonable effort to be in an at least slightly secluded place then the vast majority of people that have caught me never say anything.   I say, LOOKS like I made an effort because 9 times out of 10, I chose the place so that it was off the main route but still had a chance that people could see.  Sometimes I even time my pee so that I know people (usually women) are going to walk past whilst I am peeing.   Other times I have peed to put ladies at rest when they are peeing to give me an excuse to see them pee (it seems they don't care about being seen by someone who is also peeing).

• Like 2