Favorite places to pee or want to pee

What was your favorite place or thing to pee and what is on your list of places or things you wish to pee

I have a favorite chair I use to pee on whenever I felt the need to. A place I want to pee is the cinema with friends we would all be in the theater room and while the movie was playing if we wanted to go we would either in our seat or in the aisles.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I haven’t been quite so brave yet in going in super risky areas.

My favourite place I’ve peed so far is probably just the woods, I know pretty basic but I just find it very enjoyable. I can just relax.

On the spot my dream place to pee would probably be in an abandoned building of some sort, again not that risky.

I’d hope that there would still be something left behind to pee on like a sofa but the floor or wall will do just fine!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I can recommend peeing in the seat in the cinema, it is one of my favourite places,  but I have never done it with friends yet, I always go alone.

I must go to the theatre one day...

I absolutely need to do this, but I’m such a pussy & my partner isn’t as willing to take the risks (which is okay)! 

• Like 3

I live on my own so pretty much pee wherever takes my fancy, I think the bed edges it as my favourite, although I have got a couple of great doormats that will take a full jeans wetting when I get in through the front toor bursting to go. There's lots of places I want to try, more outside pees, I like wetting so got myself a dark pair of shorts and hopefully just wet them while i'm out and about. I'd love to try the cinema seat that @Paulypeeps suggested 😊

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, urlocalpissbby said:

I wish I lived alone so I can just lazily piss off of the side of the bed, or set up pee pads / containers so I can avoid using the toilet. I also want to pee at a cinema & potentially a dressing room (respectfully).

That would be a dream! I also need to live alone so I can avoid the toilet. What do you mean by respectfully, though? As in, so you don't leave a mess? For me personally half the fun is leaving a messy puddle after my naughty public pees.

3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

My favorite is the carpet. I'm always up for a carpet pee!

Fantasy place would be carpet in a public setting with no one around. Like in the corner of a store or the hallway of a hotel ☺

Go for it! Carpet is your friend.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

My favorite is the carpet. I'm always up for a carpet pee!

Fantasy place would be carpet in a public setting with no one around. Like in the corner of a store or the hallway of a hotel ☺

Ikea might be a good place to piss at, a lot of carpets there but its doing it without getting caught is the hardest part.

1 minute ago, Paulypeeps said:

As long as you are doing something else while peeing no one will ever notice. Stand and chat with someone, they will never notice the trickle down your legs. Squat down and check your shoe, no one will notice that you are peeing at the same time. Stand with your legs a little apart and pee, no one will notice the trickle pattering on the carpet while you are checking your phone.

Excellent suggestions.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

In Ikea I've always wanted to squat down in the warehouse somewhere and have a sneaky pee! I feel like trying to pee in the show rooms would bee too difficult lol. So many people! At least in the warehouse I can hide away from everyone else. 

maybe in the wardrobes in the showrooms

• Hot 1

Favorite: Trough urinal

Fantasy: Peeing outside on a bush or tree.  I technically peed on a tree before, but that was when I was really young and I don't remember much about it.  I don't live in a place where I can easily do this without the risk of getting caught, so that's why I put it in fantasy.

On 6/12/2021 at 5:50 AM, weequeen said:

I’ve peed in a cinema quite a few times and it is really thrilling. Plus a convenience since often one really has to go during a movie! It’s one of my favorite places I’ve public peed. 

@weequeen if you do this regularly, what technique do you use to avoid getting caught?

On 6/12/2021 at 9:05 AM, IEnjoyPiss said:

I don't know why but i feel a hot air balloon would be one amazing to piss on I really want to try that.

That would be really cool.   You go up in a flight with a group of people, after half an hour you say to the pilot (if that is the right term) that you are desperate for a pee.   There is no option but to pee over the side and you get to watch your flow rain down from a height with other people watching.  If you are lucky others join in as well!  I think the sides of the baskets are pretty high (to stop you having a risk of falling out), therefore,  I'm not sure how easy it would be to pee over the side - particularly difficult for ladies I would presume.   Maybe for ladies the option would be to pee on the floor of the basket and it would fall through between the weave of the basket.  I'd love to watch a lady do that.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, ChrisS said:

@weequeen if you do this regularly, what technique do you use to avoid getting caught?

I've mostly done it at skeevy theaters to begin with, haha. ones that don't give assigned seating for sure. i usually make it unsuspecting - ie, not leaving a huge puddle on floor where it doesn't soak in, always on carpet or into the seat. when peeing i would scoot my pants down and pee directly into the seat or move to the edge and pee onto the carpet. keep my lap covered with a jacket just in case anyone walked in or looked over and saw. and peeing when it's during a louder scene

• Hot 4