No need to feel insecure about the looks of your pussy. I would gladly lick up that beautiful trickling stream of yours 😉

Quite naughty, that your brother now has to live in a room with your piss carpet 😄 

Maybe you want to tell about some times where you peed on that carpet in the past? 

I just got a different idea though: since you haven't peed in your new room yet - why don't you continue to try and piss on the old carpet in your brothers room again as much as you can? 
I guess that would be quite naughty... Of course you would need occasions where he is away for a short time, so he does not catch you 😉

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
10 minutes ago, Lizzie_loves_u said:

Good idea, actually. The first time I tried pissing in my room was before I knew that naughty pee could be a fetish. 

The first time I tried was one morning (still in my old room) and I already had to pee. The night before I had already made up my mind to try pissing in my room. 

So I went to the kitchen and drank as much water as I could, all of this happening before anyone else in my family awoke.

I went back to my room, full of water and played the waiting game. Half an hour later and I was dying for a piss.

As I stripped from my bottoms, I knew I would be able to piss in several different areas, considering the amount of liquid in my bladder. I decided to try peeing in the bathroom first, just to make sure that I enjoyed the sensation of naughty pissing.

I squatted in front of my toilet and let out a quick jet of piss, shaking from excitement. I continued my piss stream for a couple seconds more before shutting my hole and moving elsewhere to finish. 

The next place I tried was the door post of the bathroom, where the carpet and tile intersected. I squatted on the floor and moved my pussy closer to the corner until it rubbed up against the lips.

I held on to the door frame for support and pissed as hard as I could. My body trembled with excitement.

The last bit of piss I saved was for a dirty towel that I had rolled up and pressed up against my cunt. I wanted the sensation of pissing my bed without actually dirtying my bed. So I lied in bed with a towel between my legs and started pissing on it. The warmth felt really good.

Once my stream ended I wiped my pee cum off on a small mat sitting on a dresser, its still in that room today and my brother doesn't know.

Thanks for asking about my experiences and I hope you liked it!

And of course, if I get the opportunity to piss on my brothers carpet again, I'll write about it 😊😈

Woha thats so hot. So you basically pissed full force agaist the door post?  Weren't you worried about the mess? 

And how did you even get the idea of naughty pissing? Since you didn't consider it as a fetish before?

You also write about pee cum - how do I have to imagine this?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, JohnnyS said:

Woha thats so hot. So you basically pissed full force agaist the door post?  Weren't you worried about the mess? 

And how did you even get the idea of naughty pissing? Since you didn't consider it as a fetish before?

You also write about pee cum - how do I have to imagine this?

There wasnt really much of a mess since half of it soaked into the carpet and half splattered on the tile.

And when I was a kid I kind of always liked peeing where I wasnt supposed to, usually the bathtub or sink

And pee cum is like clear sticky liquid that remains after you pee, it's kind of fun.

Hah it's amazing how I remembered my first naughty piss so vividly 😂

• Like 2
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Lizzie_loves_u said:

There wasnt really much of a mess since half of it soaked into the carpet and half splattered on the tile.

And when I was a kid I kind of always liked peeing where I wasnt supposed to, usually the bathtub or sink

And pee cum is like clear sticky liquid that remains after you pee, it's kind of fun.

Hah it's amazing how I remembered my first naughty piss so vividly 😂

Yeah well, if someone sees it, a wet carpet and pee on the tiles might also be considered a mess 😉

I can totally relate with the peeing where you're not supposed to as a kid. I did always enjoy it to pee around my parents garden, which I know, they wouldn't really have wanted... there were quite some palces around the house and when I was outside, I enjoyd taking a piss just for the fun of it. 

So basically you get quite aroused when peeing naughty 😉 I like it 😄

Is it really that suprinsing? Now that I started thinking of it, I can start to recall so many occasions of mee peeing when I was younger.... and the more I think of it, the more details appear...

• Love 2

As you say, amazing the way some of these things stay with us, even those things that just seem fun or a little naughty and then later become fundamental to our sexual experiences.

(Love the photos BTW - despite your insecurity, I'd say pretty much a vision of perfection) 

If you're still holding too, feel free to post a running commentary and we'll happily lend our support.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Glad you can share your stories with us and some amazing experiences you have had with your pissing habits, very bold of you as well pissing with family around, please keep on posting more experiences you have.

Also well done on posting as well with your insecurities, I get insecure a lot as well and feel its hard talking about stuff like this with people so to be brave and post on here even with some amazing pictures as well must be very relaxing finding a communiy with your shared interests! 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Wife Bonnie finds peeing very erotic also and produces a prodigeous amount of "pee cum" and usually fingers her clit as she pees and sometimes continues until she cums after she finishes.

Sometimes she will hold her pee until the moment that she cums and says those orgasms are some of her best ones.

They're fun to watch, and also fun to be inside her pussy when that happens although it's hard for her to pee when my cock is fully inserted, I will withdraw just enough for her to release and then slide back in to finish of her cum when the pee subsides.

Great stories, sounds like you're making the most of your situation! Also absolutely love the pics, your pussy is gorgeous, and seeing your piss running down it is the cherry on top. One of the hottest threads I've seen in a long time.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 6/11/2021 at 7:15 AM, UnabashedUser said:

Wife Bonnie finds peeing very erotic also and produces a prodigeous amount of "pee cum" and usually fingers her clit as she pees and sometimes continues until she cums after she finishes.

Sometimes she will hold her pee until the moment that she cums and says those orgasms are some of her best ones.

They're fun to watch, and also fun to be inside her pussy when that happens although it's hard for her to pee when my cock is fully inserted, I will withdraw just enough for her to release and then slide back in to finish of her cum when the pee subsides.

I also do the same thing!!! I definitely can relate @Lizzie_loves_u - the pee cum is very real 😂 and definitely makes the experience all the hotter!!! I LOVE that you left some pee cum on something in your old room 😈 and sounds like you might be into piss marking?! I always wanted to do something similar but have always been a little gun shy! But your post makes me want to try it 😁

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 6/10/2021 at 11:05 PM, Lizzie_loves_u said:

So I've been using this website to a lot but I only recently made an account. 

I still live at my parents house and recently my brother moved upstairs. I hadent told anyone but I've pissed in my previous room several times so when my brother moved into that room he didn't know why there were yellow stains on the carpet.

I blamed it on the dog.

I moved into my new room across the hall. I hadent peed in it yet, but I wanted to try. 

Later that day, my brother and I went for a swim, and od course, I peed a couple times. It feels so good to pee in a pool.

After we left the pool, I went to go take a shower in my bathroom, and wanted to try pissing somewhere besides the toilet. I've already tried pissing in rubs and sinks, its nothing new. This time I wanted to wet myself.

Since i was already in a wet bathing suit, this was the beat moment. I laid a towel out on the bathroom floor and kneeled on it. I was nervous, since this wasnt somthing I did very often. I tried to focus and let my pee out, and eventually it came out. It felt really good, and left me trembling.

Afterward I took a bath and played with my clit for the first time.

Then after my bath I felt the urge to pee again, this time I removed my panties and grinded against the corner of a wall. Again, it took me a while to start pissing because I was nervous, and the stream was slow, but I was left shaking afterwards. 

Feel free to ask questions!

Please, oh please, take some pics/video of pissing in the pool! It is SO hard to find videos of good pool peeing.